Where is 4th bed in a H6 (Haven Aft Suite) on Getaway?

marciemi

We just jumped on an upsell email (Woo Hoo!!) :D to go from a Large Balcony to a H6 for $1500 more total (4 of us but only charged $750pp for the first two). Looking at all the pics and videos and trying to figure out where the 4th person sleeps. Thanks for any help! (And any Haven tips - we know nothing). :o

The couch in the living room turns into a double. I suggest you request an egg crate mattress the first night!! My SIL slept on it the first night without one....and deeply regretted it!! :eek:

Forgot to add....the BEST suite I've ever sailed in!! What deck will you be on? We were on the 9th deck and the balcony was HUGE!

Also, I don't know how you all are related but you can see into the bathroom at night from the balcony with the lights on. Being all women, we were OK with that and pretty much stayed off the balcony during shower/bath time. I was curious about this prior to my sailing.....

Edited by NayRN

Thanks! We're on deck 10. It'll be DH & I and our college age son and his GF so we're thrilled to have the privacy compared to the 4-in-one-room balcony we were counting on since we booked this in Feb. :cool: Hopefully at their ages they can sleep anywhere but we'll ask for the egg crate anyway.

Thanks also for the heads up - I'd looked at some videos and it looked like people could see into the shower so we'll just warn them off the balcony when we're showering.

We're excited if you can't tell - and I'm sitting here reading everything I can find on the Haven since I normally ignore it all! :D

You are going to be sooooo spoiled!!

Don't worry about the walk to the haven either....wasn't too bad!! I was also worried about Spice H20....others have said that they were kept awake with all the noise. We didn't hear a thing...even when out on the balcony!!

I'm sailing next on the Escape....but can't afford a suite this time! I'm paying the same amount for an aft balcony that I paid for the aft PH!! I will be praying for an upsell when they time gets closer!!

Have a fantastic cruise!!!!

I'm not sure how much we'll actually go to the Haven. We're huge aft balcony fans and couldn't get one this time with 4 people (normally just get a normal aft) so I'm thinking we're going to spend pretty much all our time just sitting out on our balcony! Debating cancelling most of our shore plans and just hanging on the ship/balcony instead. :)

Good to hear about the noise - I was happy that the only one they had available was deck 10 so sandwiched between 2 decks of cabins (we were on deck 8 aft on the Epic right above the MDR and got a lot of noise from that) and well below Spice.

I don't know if there was any correlation, but I've never gotten upsell offers before. I called yesterday to ask if anything was available and she took my reservation number and said they weren't doing it yet, then today I got one! Worth a shot! I'd normally never feel justified in doing it if it was just DH & I but with 4 people it seemed well worth it.

Girl! You HAVE to go to the Haven restaurant at least once for breakfast!! When you order steak and eggs....you get a filet!! Yummy!!

I actually hung out on the balcony the majority of the time....only sat in the Haven if we had lunch there. When we got off the ship, it was only for a short time...and then I was back in the balcony!!