Emailing Matre'd

TRAVELCRUZIN

For emailing the maitre d' : xxmaitred(at)carnival.com replacing the first 2 letters with the correct letters for your ship)

CQ Conquest

DE Destiny

DR Dream

EC Ecstacy

FA Fantasy

FS Fascination

FD Freedom

GL Glory

IM Imagination

IS Inspiration

LE Legend

LI Liberty

MI Miracle

PA Paradise

SE Sensation

SP Spirit

SL Splendor

TI Triumph

VA Valor

VI Victory

Yours would be: LImaitred@carnival.com

Edited by esdoorn

• 2 weeks later...
How do I go about contacting the Matre'd for our Liberty cruise out of San Juan in February? I want to make sure my husband and I get a table for two hopefully with a view!

Thanks!

Here ya go.

Its the two letter ship code then maitred@carnival.com

Maitre d' - xxmaitred@carnival.com

Steakhouse - xxsteakhouse@carnival.com (for ships with a steakhouse)

BR Breeze

CQ Conquest

DR Dream

EC Ecstacy

EL Elation

FA Fantasy

FD Freedom

FS Fascination

GL Glory

IM Imagination

IS Inspiration

LE Legend

LI Liberty

MC Magic

MI Miracle

PA Paradise

PR Pride

SE Sensation

SL Splendor

SP Spirit

SH Sunshine

TI Triumph

VA Valor

VI Victory

VS Vista

Hope this helps.

I will be cruising in February on the miracle and emailed the maitre d a few months ago and they said they could not grant my request . I was asking for a table for 2 .

Edited by rnoli32

Has that been your actual experience? Not mine.

I always get a responce and my request has always been honored.

Same here. 2 of the cruises were on Liberty. Both times on Liberty the maitre'd responded. Same when on triumph. We got our table for 2 for anniversary (most of these tables are in center of DR) and got table just for our family when family cruise. Since one DD is autistic, diabetic and requires gluten-free, it's much better to have table just for our family.

Plus the only time we did not have a private table years ago, just ended up awkward. I would be very upset if did not have table just for our family.

Edited by wantocruisemore

Has that been your actual experience? Not mine.

I always get a responce and my request has always been honored.

I've also had success,I think it's best to wait until a few weeks before the cruise.

Since these emails are sent to his staff,it all depends on who opens it and their desire to honor the request.

Usually, they not only respond, but give me an additional email address to use if I have a future request.

I mean its not a huge deal, John Heald has even said that table requests should go through him not by emailing the MD.

I'm just going to stick with YTD from now on

If the request ultimately goes to the MD, not sure why anyone would want to deal with a middleman. Im sure he likes the acknowledgement when the request is granted to be seen on his page,but other than that, not sure what benefit it has to the person doing the request.

If the request ultimately goes to the MD, not sure why anyone would want to deal with a middleman. Im sure he likes the acknowledgement when the request is granted to be seen on his page,but other than that, not sure what benefit it has to the person doing the request.

I think some people go through him hoping to get a little something extra ( bottle of wine ) by saying they are celebrating some special event. :eek:

This question comes up so often that it makes me wonder if we could get a moderator to sticky this post?

If you want a sticky post, give a three year old a PB&J sandwich and then give that three year old access to the computer. The post will become sticky soon enough.

Thanks I emailed and got a reply. I actually prefer being seated in a group to meet new people. We met another couple this way several years ago and we have become really good friends! My husband is not a social butterfly and asked me if it could just be us at a table for this cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They don't want the MD dealing with all the emails, and then passengers expecting replies.......matter of fact, they would rather their email addresses not be passed around.

Thanks I emailed and got a reply. I actually prefer being seated in a group to meet new people. We met another couple this way several years ago and we have become really good friends! My husband is not a social butterfly and asked me if it could just be us at a table for this cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad it worked out!