Majesty Cruise (10/7-10)- Need Atlantis Help

Wolverine Wife

My family of 4 are taking my parents on this cruise for my father's 70th birthday. I have a reservation at Atlantis for 10/9 (which is the exact day of my dad' b-day). But they won't let me have more than 4 "bracelets" even though we aren't using the room since we are on the cruise. So my only option is to purchase another room at $250 (which is ridiculous):mad: .

:confused: So I'm wondering if there is anyone else who will have a room at the Atlantis Resort for 10/9/05? If there is someone out there who wouldn't mind getting some reimbursement back on their room rate by me "paying for 2 additional guests", please let me know. I am willing to pay to allow my elderly parent's to have access to the pools. I just don't want to fork out another $250 for a room we won't even be using.

We may not ever return to Atlantis after this trip since they have not been helpful AT ALL:mad: . Here I am trying to do "the right thing and pay for the privilege" and they won't compromise at all. Other people might just try to sneak them in!! Any help would be appreciated.

My family of 4 are taking my parents on this cruise for my father's 70th birthday. I have a reservation at Atlantis for 10/9 (which is the exact day of my dad' b-day). But they won't let me have more than 4 "bracelets" even though we aren't using the room since we are on the cruise. So my only option is to purchase another room at $250 (which is ridiculous):mad: .

:confused: So I'm wondering if there is anyone else who will have a room at the Atlantis Resort for 10/9/05? If there is someone out there who wouldn't mind getting some reimbursement back on their room rate by me "paying for 2 additional guests", please let me know. I am willing to pay to allow my elderly parent's to have access to the pools. I just don't want to fork out another $250 for a room we won't even be using.

We may not ever return to Atlantis after this trip since they have not been helpful AT ALL:mad: . Here I am trying to do "the right thing and pay for the privilege" and they won't compromise at all. Other people might just try to sneak them in!! Any help would be appreciated.

ALL standard rooms (not suites), whether guest of Atlantis or cruisers have a maximum of only 4 bracelets. You would have to be there at check in with the other party in order to get your name on their room. (They check ID's) Don't count on this happening. They other party would also have to pay daily gratuities for the entire duration of their stay for 2 xtra ppl, at $7.50 a nite pp.

ALL standard rooms (not suites), whether guest of Atlantis or cruisers have a maximum of only 4 bracelets. You would have to be there at check in with the other party in order to get your name on their room. (They check ID's) Don't count on this happening. They other party would also have to pay daily gratuities for the entire duration of their stay for 2 xtra ppl, at $7.50 a nite pp.

Archived