UBER or Lyft Fort Lauderdale - POM

duegwb

Has anyone recently used Uber or Lyft to go from an area Fort Lauderdale hotel such as the Embassy Suites to the Port of Miami for a cruise? Has anyone used it for a return trip from POM to FLL when they returned?

I haven't personally but my godson drives for Uber and makes this trip often.

He can usually work his way back up to Fort Lauderdale or he'll run downtown or to South Beach and work for a while.

My code is: e27tw

If you don't already have an Uber account.

Has anyone recently used Uber or Lyft to go from an area Fort Lauderdale hotel such as the Embassy Suites to the Port of Miami for a cruise? Has anyone used it for a return trip from POM to FLL when they returned?

I'd like to know as well. It seams that Lyft Plus is a lot cheaper than uberXL for this route. anyone have experience with Lyft? is there a code?

Thanks

I was on the Dec 13th sailing of the Breeze out of POM and used UberXL from Dania Beach to the port and back. Only took about 10 minutes for them to show up morning of the cruise and there was one right across the street from the terminal when we walked out. Very easy.

I was on the Dec 13th sailing of the Breeze out of POM and used UberXL from Dania Beach to the port and back. Only took about 10 minutes for them to show up morning of the cruise and there was one right across the street from the terminal when we walked out. Very easy.

If you dont mind me asking, how much did it run you to do it both ways?