Triumph – December 24th, 2015 – Family Christmas Cruise

kwbound

Thank you! And the lido aft is the one you recommend? 9am is perfect after coffee on our balcony! Thanks!

It was actually silverspringscruiser who made the recommendation, but I'm sure that's the one they are talking about.

Agree on all counts.

Aren't all reviews subjective?

While I may not agree with everything she wrote or her perspective and tastes about the Triumph, I found her review to be an honest one without too much "harping" and "blasting" and pettiness.

I found your response to her review more sad and petty and self-centered and self-righteous.

We sailed on the Triumph in October 2 years ago, you definitely won't have some of the crowd issues the OP mentioned during that time. Try not to worry.

Husband and I are booked on our second Carnival Cruise for our 5 years this October, and it would be our 3rd cruise overall. I'm glad I read your review as you did have a lot of good points (I'll only order cheap drinks so I won't lose so much if the wrong liquor is used). Our only other ship on Carnival has been the Fascination; and on Royal we've done the Vision and Triumph is to be our first "big ship". I'm a little nervous now that we'll have a less-than-stellar time. Then again, the Fascination has so little to offer in the way of amenities I wonder if I can make a fair comparison between the two.....

Agree on all counts.

Thanks for the support Kerry. I knew when I posted the review that since it wasn't 100% positive there would be someone who took it personally. I had actually posted on another thread that I was going to be posting an honest review and hoped it didn't offend anyone. (I think you posted on that thread also.) She tried to tell me on that thread to keep my personal opinions to myself, but I'm not a big fan of censorship. Plus, what is a review without opinions?

Happy cruising!

Yeah, I think that particular person tries to tell a lot of people what to do....:rolleyes:. I thought your review was great as it has pros/cons and comparisons. Those are the kind I like to read.

Thanks for the support Kerry. I knew when I posted the review that since it wasn't 100% positive there would be someone who took it personally. I had actually posted on another thread that I was going to be posting an honest review and hoped it didn't offend anyone. (I think you posted on that thread also.) She tried to tell me on that thread to keep my personal opinions to myself, but I'm not a big fan of censorship. Plus, what is a review without opinions?

Happy cruising!