Tea Time On The Dream

Raxter54

I'll go to Tea Time with you on the Dream. [emoji6]

My DW might get jealous ;)

I don't drink coffee, so any chance I get to have a hot cup of English Breakfast tea, I'm there....and the scones sound good too...

• 2 weeks later...
Forward dining room on every ship I've ever been on. Also, always at 3pm on Sea Days.

It will be listed in the Fun Times.

The editor's review of the Dream says it's in the Crimson Restaurant, which is the smaller, sort of midship dining room. (At least it look mid-ish on the plans. I know Scarlett is the bigger one, aft.) But I don't know how recent that is.

The Carnival Fantasy was an exception, at least when we sailed in 2012. Tea was held in a smaller space; I think it may have been a piano bar by night? It was fun, with a more intimate sort of feel. Not overtly romantic, but it felt like an event with a small group of friends or family.

My husband was very happy to hear that they do, indeed do tea on the Dream. We loved it on the Fantasy! And the couple we sat next to on the second day were so nice; it was a great opportunity for a quiet chat. I'm hoping we enjoy it as much on the Dream.

I'm on the Dream in February, wont last a week with no tea ... Us brits need it to survive

I'm not British, but give me a nice cup of English or Irish Breakfast with sugar and a splash of cream, and a nice biscuit or two :D

My wife loves tea time and she looked every day no tea time last week

Many times it just a non-bolded line item in the FunTimes. Really have to hunt it out.

Edited by SadieN

Many times it just a non-bolded line item in the FunTimes. Really have to hunt it out.

On one of our last cruises on the Carnival Breeze it was listed every sea day under the section

HUNGRY FOR MORE?

It was the 8th out of 10 items listed. The times 3:00-4:00 were bolded but the words Tea Time weren't.

It was in Blush Restaurant, 4 Aft

Hungry for more included, sea dogs, red frog pub grub and blue iguana cantina tacos only et al...