How rough is Landover tour really?

seasprite

Hi all,

Wondering how rough to Princess landover tour excursion is? I don't know which company they are using. It goes to various sites (rock formations, gold mine, lighthouse, chapel, baby bridge) and then ends at a beach for swimming. It does NOT say it goes to the natural pool, but a beach instead. I'm thinking maybe this trip is less rocky? I'd really like to do it, despite some joint issues. But some reviewers have said it is really daredevilish and hang on for dear life type rough! Seatbelts necessary. I'm not up for boulder climbing lol. If any of you have experience with this excursion to the sites and beach, please let me know what you think. Also, which beach is it and do they have any facilities? Thanks!

Arashi facilities were all locked up as of 12/27/15. The building is completed on the outside as are the showers. The showers however are not turned on or have a shower head.

Bati Bleki has also been reporting that shade palapas are being held hostage by a chaise vendor. If you want the shade you have to rent the chairs from him.

We arrived about Noon and all the palapas were full.