2016 Identity Captain, Hotel Director, Concierge, etc.

triptolemus

Anyone know who the HD and CD will be on the Epic in November?

Gem CD Alvin is currently on vacation.

Good for him. Time off helps. Whoever took over for him while he rests up and refreshes on what are actually fun activities, I hope the GEM passengers enjoy their current CD cause he was running on fumes re: exciting activities during my recent cruise.

Edited by Bonobochick
correction

Boarded the POA last Saturday 9/03

James - Concierge Just Left for Vacation

Kai Torkinen - Hotel Director - Just Left for Vacation

Christopher - Favorite Butler - Just Left for Vacation

Fav Waitress (name?) Just Left for Vacation

All replacements are great but.....just sayin :rolleyes:

Did Ruth retire? We sailed with her 5 times!

Ryan Ravi always makes a memorable cruise - Concierge on Epic once

Oops sorry you are right it is captain Iydal my mistake.

Captain on the Epic (for his timeshare, anyway) is Master Idar Hoydal. Those who sailed the "Jewel" during her 3 year tenure out of NYC will know him as Lars Bergstrom's crony. That was also when Hugo was HD and the Concierges varied between Ruth, Adrian, Ryan and John to name a few. :) memories.

Hi All,

Posted earlier but have received no replies. Does anyone know who will be the

Captain

Hotel Director

Concierge

Cruise Director

Food & Beverage Manager

Butlers in the Haven

for the Breakaway September 18th sailing. Really interested in knowing who the Captain, HD and Concierge will be.

Thank you.

Edited by Kiwi-Reggie

I think Jovo will be HD as of 9/10/16

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Any idea where Sonja may be going if Jovo will be hotel director? My 5 year old is hoping to see Ms. Sonja again. We are sailing the Gem on 10/8/16.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any idea where Sonja may be going if Jovo will be hotel director? My 5 year old is hoping to see Ms. Sonja again. We are sailing the Gem on 10/8/16.

She's on vacation now

She's on vacation now

Thanks! We haven't told our little one that Ms. Sonja would be hotel director so hopefully can avoid a melt down. I was hopeful when the access desk told us that Sonja was hotel director that little miss would see her favorite person again. She does deserve her vacation time!

Thanks! We haven't told our little one that Ms. Sonja would be hotel director so hopefully can avoid a melt down. I was hopeful when the access desk told us that Sonja was hotel director that little miss would see her favorite person again. She does deserve her vacation time!

I am sure you will like Jovo. He is a very nice man and had two children as well

Suzie,

I wanted to thank you for the information you gave me about the officers on the Escape. I sailed in August and I fell in love with the ship and the crew. The officers you have listed were correct as of August.

Tyler was our cruise director and he was amazing. I was worn out just watching him. I would hate to see him leave such a huge ship, he was every where and any where at any given time. I think that might be why he only weighs 10 pounds. And I fell in love with Eric, Asst. HD.

I am leaving in two weeks on the Sun, do you know who the officers will be?

Captain,

Hotel Director

Asst HD

Concierge

Assistant Concierge

Restaurant Manager

Beverage Manager

Any help with be appreciated and thank you for the information you gave me.

Candie

Greetings everyone I am new to this site,

I found this interesting thread and wondered if anyone has the information for the Norwegian Jade as I am sailing on her in January 17. Any names/info would be appreciated.

It's too far out to have any idea for your sailing date. November/December would be the best time to start checking for that.

No clue as Silas is on Getaway

First of all ,you

are the doppelgänger of a dear friend of my family . Her name is Sunny and each time I see your avi picture it makes me smile!

Do you know who the concierge is on Getaway?

Thanks

First of all ,you

are the doppelgänger of a dear friend of my family . Her name is Sunny and each time I see your avi picture it makes me smile!

Do you know who the concierge is on Getaway?

Thanks

Hahahahaha thanks, current concierge on Getaway is John D'Souza

Regards,

Suzie

I think I have a lot to learn as a new cruiser lol but I seem to read alot of comments about cruise ship staff members and their positions on the ship e.g officer, etc

Is this important as a cruiser? I feel like I should know something upon boarding the ship lol

Thanks

I think I have a lot to learn as a new cruiser lol but I seem to read alot of comments about cruise ship staff members and their positions on the ship e.g officer, etc

Is this important as a cruiser? I feel like I should know something upon boarding the ship lol

Thanks

Hi:

I like to know who the concierge is because we have had some stellar ones and one really nasty one. Like to be forewarned, so to speak.

My kids ask about the cruise director because they have 2 faves and get "psyched up" .

There are others who cruise quite a lot and have formed relationships with various staff.

Enjoy your cruise!

Edited by Annmeat

Very interesting. Basically important for people have cruised a lot with the same company.

Is information available to find out who is running the specific ships?

Hope I come across mostly nice staff members.

Thanks

Enjoy your cruise :)

It's funny - we cruise with NCL and RCL and have never had the same concierge or cruise director twice. Not even on cruises 4 months apart.

But we only cruise about once a year usually. Some lucky people on cruise critic seem to cruise almost monthly!