Bcs championship game

kpollock1981

There is no BCS Championship Game anymore, its the CFP National Championship Game :p

But I think you can guarantee it in the sports bar, with a possibility of it being on the lido. I know they've shown the Super Bowl and NFL Playoff games on the lido screen before

They don't show all the college games on the big screen. But the Championship game is shown fleetwide on the lido deck with ships with the big screen.

I watched OU beat up on Alabama in the 2014 Sugar Bowl on the Lido Deck so they'll play the big games on the big screen.

We are OSU fans and took along our jerseys and other "fan gear" assuming we would watch Nat Championship game somewhere on the ship. To our delight it was on the Lido deck. They announced where it would be playing and had it in the fun times also. Had a great night, mostly becuase we kicked the Ducks butt, but Carnival really exceeded our expectations. They changed the lido deck lights (the ones that they point out over the deck) to red and white and green and white for the school colors. Then the fans started shouting Go Ducks and would flash the green lights & we would yell Go Bucks and the red lights would flash. They did free face painting of Block O's, gave out free noise makers and foam #1 fingers.

Everyone had so much fun and Carnival simply went above and beyond to insure a very memorable experience.