Martini Tasting on Sunshine

Jenhem31

We did the Alchemy class before and Loved it and did sign up the first day.....They give you a great history of booze and making drinks plus you sample about 4 1/2 size Martinis/Drinks they make and then at the end you get to have a full size drink of whatever you like...Well worth the $15 Plus you get a cool Mixology Certificate......If I remember correctly they had 2 of these on a 7 day cruise......During ours 8 people had signed up but only 6 showed up

We did the Alchemy class before and Loved it and did sign up the first day.....They give you a great history of booze and making drinks plus you sample about 4 1/2 size Martinis/Drinks they make and then at the end you get to have a full size drink of whatever you like...Well worth the $15 Plus you get a cool Mixology Certificate......If I remember correctly they had 2 of these on a 7 day cruise......During ours 8 people had signed up but only 6 showed up

I missed it-- the bartender on the Conquest told me that all ships have one the first night. They may or may not have another one depending on what's going on. There was not a second one on our 8 day cruise on the Conquest