Current shows on the Freedom?

Good afternoon - my wife and I are on the Freedom next month, and out of curiosity, we've been trying to figure out what shows are on the Freedom when we're sailing, and there doesn't appear to be any information on it online. Am I correct in assuming there aren't any 'Broadway at Sea' options on the Freedom at the time (looks like only the Quantum and Oasis class, with Liberty and soon to be Indy with those). Outside of the Ice Skating shows, what other Entertainment options are we going to see available during our sailing?

There is no Broadway show on Freedom, just the standard Royal Caribbean production shows, plus various headliners that change weekly. There is one magic show headliner (Drew Thomas) that stays on for months at a time.

You can find out specifics about your sailing's entertainment by sending an email to [noparse]web_reservations@rccl.com[/noparse]. Wait until 3 or 4 weeks before the cruise.

Edited by clarea

There is no Broadway show on Freedom, just the standard Royal Caribbean production shows, plus various headliners that change weekly. There is one magic show headliner (Drew Thomas) that stays on for months at a time.

You can find out specifics about your sailing's entertainment by sending an email to [noparse]web_reservations@rccl.com[/noparse]. Wait until 3 or 4 weeks before the cruise.

That's what I thought. Appreciate it, thanks.

Went to look online and there wasn't anything listed under Entertainment. I guess that's just because it hasn't been finalized for our sailing, yet.

That's what I thought. Appreciate it, thanks.

Went to look online and there wasn't anything listed under Entertainment. I guess that's just because it hasn't been finalized for our sailing, yet.

Not that the website gives you any hint of this, but there won't be any ability to pre-book shows on Freedom. All shows are first come, first served.

Edited by clarea

Not that the website gives you any hint of this, but there won't be any ability to pre-book shows on Freedom. All shows are first come, first served.

Yeah, I had to do a little digging to find that out. Different experience than what we had on the Oasis, but at the same time, its the same experience I had come to expect from my cruising history before then. Knowing how many are on the Freedom, was a little surprised to see the lack of reservations, but what can you do.

I just wanted to know what will be available on our sailing, but even that isn't reviewable online.