RCCL - Adventure of the Seas - HELP?

Hello everyone, well I'm back again. It was "5" degrees when we headed for church, but at least the sun was shining. YEH! I still seen a little ICE (don't like) in my yard.

Oh my, what a small world, Lauraodonnell86, your from LS, and Krazy4kruzin, your from NKC. What a small world. I live in Gladstone.

I am trying to take "notes" as different ones mention things that we must see/do, etc. on the ship. Someone mentioned Quest, what is that?

As for St. Lucia, almost 9 years ago (don't remember the name) we had a tour guide (actually I think there were about 4 or 5 vans where eventually we all met up at the same place on the tour) where they offered free snacks and drinks. If this sounds familiar to any of you, would you give me the name?

It was also mentioned the tour agency of Herod's, and another tour agency was Cosol. If you don't mind, would you give me an idea of how long these tours are, and possibly the cost?

It was also mentioned the tour agency of Herod's, and another tour agency was Cosol. If you don't mind, would you give me an idea of how long these tours are, and possibly the cost?

Herod's Land & Sea Tour = $85US

8:45am pick-up at the cruise port, approx 3:30pm return (6-7 hours)

Google "Herods Tours"

Never been with Cosol so hopefully someone who has will help you with that :)

SJ75, thank you for that information in regard to Cosol Tours. As I said, it has been so long since we have been to St. Lucia, but we were very pleased with the tour/guide, and they did provide drinks/snacks for us too.

If you mean Cosol you're in for a treat! He is a blast!

Tom

Have a tour scheduled with Consol for this April. It was $75pp to be on a tour group of ten or $85 for our group of 6. We thought this was a decent price for a private tour and I can't wait!

Diane

I've done southern Caribbean cruises on both ships and had an amazing time. Jewel is a beauty and the outdoor eating area and speciality restaurants were great. The Adventure was also a great ship with the Promenade and I'm scheduled to be back on her in Feb 2017. Leaving from Puerto Rico are the only Caribbean sailings I look into these days. I think Adventure is better if you do the sailing with 2 sea days because there are more activity options.

Although I wouldn't hesitate to go on either ship, I'm a Voyager girl, so Adventure would win.

Well I am having a hard time trying to get in touch with Cosol tours. I went to their website and have been able to bring it up, but when I click on the area to make reservations, it says it is not a good sight.

If any of you have time, would you check and see if you can go under the "reservation" area, and see if it will go through? I just need an email address, or something to get a hold of them.