Cancel question

txgranny

She paid for it, daughter can't go so she's going to take the loss, wish i could go but no vacation days

She should still go. Go as a solo, take some time for herself, and begin the healing process! Just treat hubby as a "no show."

Ok she needs to just go. Cruise is paid for. It will make her feel better. My husband and I went on a cruise and spent no money after we got on board because we were broke as dirt! Does she not have a friend in her life that would go in her husbands spot?!

Edited by smyliecruising

I think, if she goes, and the husband is a no show, she will get his port fees and taxes refunded. Is that enough to cover what she needs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would help, but not sure about the dog kennel boarding costs. There must be a bit more to the story holding her back, especially with the situation being new.

Thanks for your replies but gas money to port, parking, tips for 7 day is just not in the cards. Plus we don't trust what he will do to the house as its her home so she has to get lawyer to start eviction process