e-tickets

As expected our e-tickets are overdue, so sent off email to Thomson cares and contacted TA, as expected TA said don't worry we will print them off just before you go:rolleyes:

Just had reply from Thomson informing me it would take 8 days to reply then 2 mins later received this ' Thank you for your e-mail.

We are actually no longer sending e-tickets to our customers and so you will be able to travel using your original booking confirmation.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Caitlin Walters

Customer Service Advisor

Thomson Holidays '

Obviously will be printing this off to take with me.

Anyone else waiting? and you would have thought head office would have informed their own people in their own shops about the changes or perhaps not:rolleyes:

We sail on 26th Jan and received e-tickets on 29th Dec. Not that it was worth it, there was only booking number and flight details on.

You check in online for your flight and I have never been asked for paperwork on embarkation, passport, card etc but not etickets

We sail on 26th Jan and received e-tickets on 29th Dec. Not that it was worth it, there was only booking number and flight details on.

You check in online for your flight and I have never been asked for paperwork on embarkation, passport, card etc but not etickets

Dear Tina

Like you, we received our e tickets on the 29th of Dec, and we can print the boarding cards two weeks before departure.

Not long now.

All the best

Mike

Hi pensioncruiser (got it right this time!!). We didnt have e-tickets for our last 3 cruises last year - 2booked at TA and 1booked online - just printed off our booking confirmation and seat booking (just in case there was an error) Then checked in yesterday for our cruise on 19th Jan and boarding passes were emailed immediately in pdf format and we printed those off which had our seat nos on so don't need the confirmation for seats now. So will only take booking confirmation and boarding passes to luggage drop as before.

If you've booked seats you can check in next Monday after midnight for your cruise on 26th Jan (if I got the date right) If not a week later.

We go on 2nd February and received our e tickets this week although not in the same format as previously, just an email containing flight details with attachments for terms and conditions etc.

Seems they are operating 2 systems and confusing everyone including their TAs.