Vibe Beach Club - Breakaway

vbc33

Hey everyone,

Prepping for my first Norwegian Cruise and am very interested in the Vibe Beach Club. It seems similar to the Solarium on Royal Caribbean, but I like what I've read about how a limited number of passes are sold to avoid overcrowding.

Does anyone know the daily/weekly cost? Can someone who has gotten these passes let me know if it's worth the cost?

Thanks!

On our seven-day cruise in November, it was $99 per person for a week pass, or $329 for a cabana (which included two vibe passes and a $100 food and beverage credit)

For us it was worth it to have an area where we were always guaranteed to have a lounge chair and not have to deal with children at all. Bar service was always fast and usually one of the hot tubs were unoccupied. The Vibe also allows smoking at the bar, which was a huge plus for me.

We're going on the Breakaway again in May, and we will definitely be heading to the guest relations desk right away to get our Vibe passes again.

I think it depends on when you go. We were on the ship 12/27 and decided against it because we felt the warmer days would be when we would have shore excursions and wouldn't be using it as much. We took the spa pass which we did use especially when the weather got colder. I would definitely look into it during warmer weather though.

• 1 month later...
So you have to get there early to get this ? can we buy for/ two rooms also ?

Yes you have to be amongst the first couple of boarding groups and there is no guarantee you'll get one. In the past you could buy as many passes as you wanted, I don't know if that has changed and all party member must be present.