SAS Transportation

GeoKat27

I saw an older thread about this company, but I am looking for any current reviews on this company regarding a shuttle from FLL to the Port of Miami. Their site says something regarding pickup times and I am confused as to how that works with flight times so any details would be wonderful. Seems a lot cheaper than taking a cab.

TIA

I'll be interested in seeing responses to your message too. I've used them many times in the past, including last year, and have written several good reviews about them thru the years. My one and only complaint with them has been that years ago they stopped driving people from FLL to South Beach hotels, and we always spend a night in South Beach before a cruise, so we can't use them for that part of our trip. Either way, I still plan on using them for my transportation from the Port of Miami to FLL after this upcoming cruise in April.

Used in the past for pick up at FLL area hotel (they list the ones they pick up at on their web site) to POM. On time and efficient service - what do you want for $15+tip?

SAS, QLS, Go Airport and others are suggested on this board almost every day. No one bats 1000 but you should be fine with any of the three.

Sas picked me up at my fll hotel to go to POM last month. They were delayed nearly an hour waiting for some people at the airport. The driver did keep in contact with me updating on the delay. I didn't really mind as I had requested the early shuttle at 9:30 and it was $15. So I think he finally picked me up at 10:15.

I have a reservation with them for the end of Jan. They are picking me up at FL airport and taking me to my downtown hotel in Miami. Cost is $15.00. They were super quick to respond to me so I hope all goes well.