Tipping question

As someone who doesn't like tipping I have come up with something that I am happy with on RCI. I just don't touch anything. The daily charge goes to those who deserve it and there is an automatic service charge added to things like drinks and specialty restaurants. So just go with the default and you don't have to think about it any more.

As someone who doesn't like tipping I have come up with something that I am happy with on RCI. I just don't touch anything. The daily charge goes to those who deserve it and there is an automatic service charge added to things like drinks and specialty restaurants. So just go with the default and you don't have to think about it any more.

I agree, easy and simple.:D

have not cruised RCI in a couple of years but does anyone know if you can still remove the $12 per person per day tipping and just pay who you want and how much you want as this has always been my preference:confused:

Yes you can - we did this about three years ago at the recommendation of the customer service desk.

Yes will still tipped the same, but we paid some out in cash rather than through the auto tipping. We wanted to make sure we covered the kids club staff.