Cloud 9 services

junglecat

Reading about Cloud 9 services before we sail in 7, yes ,7 days!!!!! From what I read am I correct that you can buy a daily pass for $40. Is that unlimited use for that day? Also since I can't find it on the page to make spa reservations, other than the massages, acupuncture, detox etc. Im going to assume you can do that once you get on board the ship? Thinking I may treat myself to the pools, and treatment steams, and baths on the next to the last sea day. Thoughts and suggestions please. Anyone ever used these facilities? What was your favorite? And how if anyway did you benefit? Did I mention 7 days? Lol.

Edited by junglecat

Reading about Cloud 9 services before we sail in 7, yes ,7 days!!!!! From what I read am I correct that you can buy a daily pass for $40. Is that unlimited use for that day? Also since I can't find it on the page to make spa reservations, other than the massages, acupuncture, detox etc. Im going to assume you can do that once you get on board the ship? Thinking I may treat myself to the pools, and treatment steams, and baths on the next to the last sea day. Thoughts and suggestions please. Anyone ever used these facilities? What was your favorite? And how if anyway did you benefit? Did I mention 7 days? Lol.

Yes, you can purchase the pass for the day or the week, and it covers the thalassotherapy pool, heated loungers, and various steam rooms. You can check the available treatments on the Carnival website. Go to MY CRUISE BOOKING and choose CRUISE DETAILS on the far right, then choose PLAN ACTIVITIES in the box on the right, then on the left is a list which includes SPA TREATMENTS. That said, there are always specials on the ship so I would recommend waiting until you're on the ship to book.

Which ship are you going on? I will be on the Breeze in 14 days :)

Edited by LibratPDX

Yes, you can purchase the pass for the day or the week, and it covers the thalassotherapy pool, heated loungers, and various steam rooms. You can check the available treatments on the Carnival website. Go to MY CRUISE BOOKING and choose CRUISE DETAILS on the far right, then choose PLAN ACTIVITIES in the box on the right, then on the left is a list which includes SPA TREATMENTS. That said, there are always specials on the ship so I would recommend waiting until you're on the ship to book.

Which ship are you going on? I will be on the Breeze in 14 days :)

I see you mentioned that they do spa specials on the ship. This is my first cruise with my mom and I did see some pics of what looked like spa specials where you could pick 3 to 4 services for just around or over $100. This seemed like a really good deal after I checked the prices on the spa menu. So when they run those specials on the ship, do they sell out real quick? Do I need to book rather quickly? Thx so much!!

We will be on the Splendor.

Do you know if the daily pass is x number of hours or the entire 24 hours?

I knew they run better deals once on board but thought the $40 was a set price, like the steakhouse, or the corkage fee, etc. Thus the reason I thought I might need to make a reservation.

Happy sailing!

I knew they run better deals once on board but thought the $40 was a set price, like the steakhouse, or the corkage fee, etc. Thus the reason I thought I might need to make a reservation.

Happy sailing!

The price for the daily pass is set, however, if they sell a number of weekly passes, there will be no daily passes for sale. I don't know if you can book a certain day ahead of time (when you first board) or if you just buy for the day on that day.

I see you mentioned that they do spa specials on the ship. This is my first cruise with my mom and I did see some pics of what looked like spa specials where you could pick 3 to 4 services for just around or over $100. This seemed like a really good deal after I checked the prices on the spa menu. So when they run those specials on the ship, do they sell out real quick? Do I need to book rather quickly? Thx so much!!

There are daily specials, I can only say that I have never had a problem getting the appointment I wanted. My favorite is the combo for $139 :D

We just returned from the Magic and had a Cloud 9 balcony spa cabin. Obviously we had unlimited access to the spa.

My best suggestion is go to the spa tour on embarkation day. Even though we had a Could 9 on Dream we went anyway to see if there were any discounts on certain days.

It seemed if you booked right then you got a discount. However, DW did two spa treatments the last day (it was pour rain), which she booked that AM, and they weren't any cheaper. She did have to work around appointment times, but it didn't seem to be that big of a deal. BTW: we were on a sold out NYE cruise.

Happy sailing!

It is just for that day...but they Spa is not open 24/7. IIRC, on the Magic it opened at 0800 or 0900 and closed at 2200.

Absolutely love the Cloud 9 Spa and the Cloud 9 Spa Balcony Room (very very quiet in that section of the ship), so much so that if no Cloud 9 Spa, no cruise.

Edited by Badfinger