Allure Dinning Package

StuLaurie

When we board, where do we go to sign up for the Dinning package?

I already booked Samba for the first night, Chops for the second and the Hibachi on night 3 in advance and pre paid. Doing the math I paid $38.00 more doing it that way for the two of us but I wanted to make sure to get the days and time we wanted. Is it worth it to change it to the package onboard for the 38.00 in OBC or is it a pain to do?

Second question. Can 1 person get the 5 meal package and the other only get the 3 meal package? We will probably go to Sabor and split the tasting menu. I think it's $19 or $20 and with the dining package it would only be $15 more. Same with Vintages. You get up to $30 worth of food. We are going to split anyways just wondering if they will let you if one is on the dining package and one not.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

We haven't sailed Oasis class, but we have sailed the rest of the classes of ship.

I'd keep the reservations intact, then see if they'll let you change them onboard. But if you want a specific night, I'd say stick w/ your prepaid. Otherwise, you may not get your desired night.

We split on land, but we're usually buying food that doesn't have a cover charge. I'd be very surprised if they let you split in Specialty Dining, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Specialty Dining people have booths set up outside the restaurants that are open on embarkation day. We've made reservations for the packages outside the Windjammer and Park Cafe. But you'll need to visit the actual restaurant to get your reservation. The salesmen w/ the booths don't have their computers handy for reservations.

What's the Vintages package?

Edited by knittinggirl

Hi all,

i've just booked the 5 night dining package and it allows you to make one reservation (restaurant unknown) for day 1 or 2. I want to be able to make all my reservations online. I don't want to have to visit each restaurant individually to make reservations. Surely all the 'prime' times will be booked up already? If so, what's the advantage of the package. I'm not too happy! NCL let you reserve them all in advance with Dining Package. Is there a way around this?

Many thanks,

Donna