What I did to get a window table in dining room

Perhaps, there's a better method. But this is what I did to get a window table at independence. I hope it works.

First, book My Time Dining.

Second, when on board, go to the desk in front of the dining room (not to the guest service desk with a long line). And make a reservation (I reserved for an early dining time). The staff asked me to come early for a better table.

Third, at 5:30 pm, I went to the dining room got a windowed table.

Once the table is assigned, it stays with you for the rest of cruise, no matter when you show up. (I doubt it works if you show up 2 hours later, tho)

My family enjoyed the beautiful sunset while dining. Another reason for early dining. It was a fantastic experience.

Perhaps, there's a better method. But this is what I did to get a window table at independence. I hope it works.

First, book My Time Dining.

Second, when on board, go to the desk in front of the dining room (not to the guest service desk with a long line). And make a reservation (I reserved for an early dining time). The staff asked me to come early for a better table.

Third, at 5:30 pm, I went to the dining room got a windowed table.

Once the table is assigned, it stays with you for the rest of cruise, no matter when you show up. (I doubt it works if you show up 2 hours later, tho)

My family enjoyed the beautiful sunset while dining. Another reason for early dining. It was a fantastic experience.

We cruise in October so it does not matter. It is dark outside when we go to the early seating! :cool: