Regal/Royal Lido deck

lindy sails

We had L104. It was smaller than the others but it was still HUGE!

Cheers, Denise

Thanks for letting me know! Cabin 101 has the larger balcony and the cabin is 244sq ft.

I called Princess and the rep said 103 had the larger balcony it is 303 sq ft. I've seen photos of the balcony on cabin 101 and it was huge. Not sure how informed the reps are about the cabins.

Stayed in L102. Estimated balcony was approximately 15' x 15'. It was large, but often windy. Also could not see the water unless standing at the front of the balcony, as it is a solid steel railing rather than glass. Next door, 103/104 was a about 3 to 4 feet narrower and slightly shorter in depth, as it rounds out with the ship. L101 and L102 are the same sizes.

Edited by jennymaxgirl

Stayed in L102. Estimated balcony was approximately 15' x 15'. It was large, but often windy. Also could not see the water unless standing at the front of the balcony, as it is a solid steel railing rather than glass. Next door, 103/104 was a about 3 to 4 feet narrower and slightly shorter in depth, as it rounds out with the ship. L101 and L102 are the same sizes.

Thanks so much!