Anthem Cabin 10110 F category

Robinhill

• 1 month later...
We have one booked in March and would love to hear!

I have one of these type cabins booked for April and am having trouble finding any info about this cabin. Particularly which ones have the pole. Can you post a pic or review of the cabin after you sail?

Thanks,

Herb

i found out that the one i booked 10110 F does have the pole and it is kind of at the foot of the bed but not really intrusive. It is a huge cabin and someone did post a photo but i forget where. Huge window with chairs front of the ship. I booked this for my daughter and son-in-law for a 10th anniversary gift and they are so excited. I gave them the choice of a balcony (kind of cold to sit out there the beginning of March) or this larger cabin and they opted for the large size. I don't blame them.

On a cabin crawl we have seen the "mirror" cabin on the front starboard, of the one you asked about.

It is a very unusual layout. It shares a tiny foyer with the other ocean view cabin, but both have their own main doors and a foyer door. As you enter the cabin, you see the bed on the side and opposite wall. The pole is right at the foot of the bed in the middle. People occupying the cabin said it was not a problem at all, but to me it seemed very odd.

Also when you enter, there are 2 "closet doors" on the left wall, which are locked. Was told that those are individual plumbing closets for the cabin and the one it is attached to. You usually see them in the hallways between cabins.

The best part of the cabin is the big round window.....it is HUGE (almost covers the front facing wall) and faces the bow of the ship. It makes you forget the odd cabin layout.

Would I book it? Hmmm. Only if it was cheaper than the rate it goes for. It is supposedly a very coveted cabin, but not for me, since the only thing I really liked about it was the huge window.

• 4 weeks later...
We have one booked in March and would love to hear!

Hello... I'm searching for feedback on the Category F stateroom on Anthem, and saw that you posted that you'd booked one of those rooms for a March cruise... how was it? Do you have pictures of the room, and would you book that room category again?

Thanks!

Thanks SparklyNails! That's exactly the thread I was looking for! This is very helpful. Do you know whether the large ocean view actually connects to the superior oceanview? The deck plan indicates that they connect, but I haven't yet seen anyone specifically say that. It wouldn't be a problem for us. We are traveling as a family of 5... 3 adults and 2 children... so connecting rooms work nicely.

Thanks SparklyNails! That's exactly the thread I was looking for! This is very helpful. Do you know whether the large ocean view actually connects to the superior oceanview? The deck plan indicates that they connect, but I haven't yet seen anyone specifically say that. It wouldn't be a problem for us. We are traveling as a family of 5... 3 adults and 2 children... so connecting rooms work nicely.

It kind of connects by a kind of short hallway- it is kind of weird when you first enter you come through one door so you think that is your cabin but then you see that there is one cabin in front of you and then another to the left of this very short maybe 8 foot hallway but then you get it- the cabin itself is very large and the pole at the end of the bed is not intrusive. The window is very large and a great view. You can see the Statue of Liberty in the not too far distance and a better view as you are leaving the port. I have a video but unfortunately it is too large to post. i wish i had taken some still photos of the cabin. You will love it.

It kind of connects by a kind of short hallway- it is kind of weird when you first enter you come through one door so you think that is your cabin but then you see that there is one cabin in front of you and then another to the left of this very short maybe 8 foot hallway but then you get it- the cabin itself is very large and the pole at the end of the bed is not intrusive. The window is very large and a great view. You can see the Statue of Liberty in the not too far distance and a better view as you are leaving the port. I have a video but unfortunately it is too large to post. i wish i had taken some still photos of the cabin. You will love it.

Great! Thanks for the feedback. I'm excited!

One more question... Is there a lock on the first door that you go through to the shared hallway/area, so that both cabin doors could be left open to go from one to another while that first door remains locked? Thanks again!

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Did you end up staying in this cabin?

Can you answer the question if the foyer door can lock so that the two cabin doors can be left open? I have a lot of kids and there's no connecting cabins that fit us so this is my only option.

One more question... Is there a lock on the first door that you go through to the shared hallway/area, so that both cabin doors could be left open to go from one to another while that first door remains locked? Thanks again!