Hilton Marina FLL ????

Pat'sSeaHag

We will be staying at this hotel one night pre-cruise. There are 4 of us. (Myself, DH, DS & DIL) Our flight lands at FLL at 10:05am. We are not renting a car. We plan on a cab to the hotel unless some one has a better suggestion.

We would like to just go to the hotel, store our luggage and hang at the pool and bar until room is ready. We would have suits in carry-on. Does the hotel have luggage storage to allow for this? Also we will be needing to purchase our wine. Is any place within easy walking distance or should we take the trolley to Total Wine?

And finally (for now!), dinner. We would be perfectly happy with something from the bar/grill, but is there a better option close by? (again, walking)

TIA for any help! :D

We will be staying at this hotel one night pre-cruise. There are 4 of us. (Myself' date=' DH, DS & DIL) Our flight lands at FLL at 10:05am. We are not renting a car. We plan on a cab to the hotel unless some one has a better suggestion.

We would like to just go to the hotel, store our luggage and hang at the pool and bar until room is ready. We would have suits in carry-on. Does the hotel have luggage storage to allow for this? Also we will be needing to purchase our wine. Is any place within easy walking distance or should we take the trolley to Total Wine?

And finally (for now!), dinner. We would be perfectly happy with something from the bar/grill, but is there a better option close by? (again, walking)

TIA for any help! :D[/quote']

I have stayed there several years ago, if it is the same Hilton by the cruise port, so I don't remember how they handle early arrivals, but most hotels will hold your luggage until your room is ready. Last year, we stayed at the Renaissance, just up the street from the Hilton, and there are a lot of shopping areas down that street where I'm sure you could purchase wine. For a great place to eat dinner the night before cruising, try the Bimini Boatyard Bar and Grill. We ate there last year with our son and his family and had a wonderful time! I did reserve about a month before flying down. (You can Google the place for phone number) There are also several chain restaurants nearby. It is located sort-of behind the Renaissance. All within walking distance.

The Taxi ride from the airport to hotel is a quick 10-15 minute ride for $15.00.

Our hotel let us leave our bags in a secure area, we changed in restroom near pool area, and had a a great day.

I hope this helps!

We will be staying at this hotel one night pre-cruise. There are 4 of us. (Myself' date=' DH, DS & DIL) Our flight lands at FLL at 10:05am. We are not renting a car. We plan on a cab to the hotel unless some one has a better suggestion.

TIA for any help! :D[/quote']

We stayed there last year and will be staying again next month. Very nice and convenient. Good restaurants within walking distance and a CVS drug store as well as regular grocery store. All you would need plus the water taxi stop is right on hotel property and one of the closest hotels to the port. Highly recommend. Nice pool and tiki bar

Debbie

I meant to also comment that we arrived at 10:30 AM and they stored our luggage. Took our number and called when room available. We took a walk for lunch and room available by 12:30

That's great! Exactly what I was hoping for! :D