Bibbidi Boppity

LovetheCubs

If it's for the pirate night, I would think that would be the night that would be booked up. Otherwise I think you stand a fair chance.

But if it is important enough to you to book a Concierge Stateroom, then that would almost guaranty you a booking.

ex techie

We travelled on the fantasy last April and had no issues getting appointments. Our daughter actually got bashful for her first appointment and was rescheduled for the next day. Also my nephew was able to make 2 appointments on the 1st day on the boat. Might be easier on a 7 day but all the same, we had no issues and it was worth every penny for the enjoyment my daughter and nephew had with the makeovers

We travelled on the fantasy last April and had no issues getting appointments. Our daughter actually got bashful for her first appointment and was rescheduled for the next day. Also my nephew was able to make 2 appointments on the 1st day on the boat. Might be easier on a 7 day but all the same, we had no issues and it was worth every penny for the enjoyment my daughter and nephew had with the makeovers

The difference is that you were on the Fantasy. It has the same number of kids and twice as many days for the appointments. It also has a different mix of cruise families. It is MUCH easier to get an appointment on the Fantasy than the Dream.

traveling with my daughter who will be 2.75yo. I Was told we can't book the boutique in advance because she is under 3yo. Anyone have experience on whether they will make an exception once we board?:confused:

I think, once you're onboard, if there's availability, and you sign a waiver, you can get her in. That's why you can't do it ahead of time - the waiver.

I may be wrong.

I think, once you're onboard, if there's availability, and you sign a waiver, you can get her in. That's why you can't do it ahead of time - the waiver.

I may be wrong.

The real issue is whether the kid can sit calmly and be "worked on." Yes, the CM will look at the kid and, if they have space, you can book her. The "waiver" basically is an agreement that if the kid is a wiggle worm and they can't do the job, you still get to pay. And that if they feel they can't do something safely, they can eliminate it.

The real issue is whether the kid can sit calmly and be "worked on." Yes' date=' the CM will look at the kid and, if they have space, you can book her. The "waiver" basically is an agreement that if the kid is a wiggle worm and they can't do the job, [b']you still get to pay[/b]. And that if they feel they can't do something safely, they can eliminate it.

I like that...:D