Hey CCL Shareholders! Enjoy Your Dividends!

winddawn

So today Carnival Corporation declared a 30 cents per share dividend! I sure hope they continue the 30 cent per share dividend instead of the 25 cent dividend per share they've paid in the past.

How exciting for shareholders in addition to the run-up CCL shares have shown lately!

In addition to the increase in share price lately, I've been using the dividends as extra spending money on my Carnival cruises. I really enjoy the shareholder credit every cruise in addition to using the dividends as extra cruise spending money. Do you do that too?

CCL shares closed at $51.94 today.

Wait wasn't it just at 54 bucks! So we lost 300 in a week but got 5 bucks back? Bought rcl at around 30 and its up to 90! But trying to use the shareholder benefit is a crap shoot.

But I'm not complaining since I only paid 28 for carnival.

Wait wasn't it just at 54 bucks! So we lost 300 in a week but got 5 bucks back? Bought rcl at around 30 and its up to 90! But trying to use the shareholder benefit is a crap shoot.

But I'm not complaining since I only paid 28 for carnival.

Of course CCL stock goes up and down. That's what stocks do! Lol. Enjoy your dividend and onboard credit. :-)