Coral Princess Inn

sailawaykay

Has anyone ever stayed at the Coral Princess Inn? We are booked there for a pre-cruise stay. It had really good reviews and when we travel we always like to stay at something loca - not the chain hotels.

Thanks

Kay

See my previous review on this thread. Please ask any other questions you might have!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=140324

• 1 month later...

Beautiful little hotel! Yes, the rooms are small, but the bed was so comfortable [dense foam - like Tempurpedic] and the whirlpool tub was very nice. I agree with the review in the link in re the beach and neighborhood. FYI, there's a Walgreen's on the corner, so you can easily pick up anything you've forgotten. The croissants WERE very good! Very pretty setting for breakfast, etc. Very friendly staff. We'd definitely stay there again.

Where is the Coral Princess located? How far to the pier for Carnival Destiny? How was the parking at the hotel?

It is located in the Condado district, about 2 blocks from the Marriot. It is basically halfway in between the airport and Old San Juan. We left from the Pan American Pier, which was about 10 minutes away. Not sure where Carnival leaves from, but Old San Juan is only about 15 - 17 minutes away (BTW...the distances aren't really that far, it is just the traffic and road structure that takes time).

I am not sure about the parking. We did not have a car. I don't remember seeing a lot of parking.

We didn't have a car either, but I don't remember seeing any parking there, although there was a lot next door - don't know if that was for guests. Try going to their website - that may tell you. Maybe you could then do a mapquest search [not sure if that works for PR] and see how far it is to the pier. We weren't there for a cruise, but I've seen other postings that said it wasn't that far.

Archived