Question for UK Celebrity Cruisers

Project_gal

Accepting an order, taking payment then changing the terms of the purchase afterwards without even contacting the buyer, rather roughshod approach to business in my opinion.

When I contacted celebrity in UK they were unable to access my reservation, so phoned the US office and they said I would NOT be able to purchase a Gift in GBP with my cruise ID. How wrong they are.

When I offered to Email a copy of the invoice to prove that I had, they said there is no point as there was nothing they could do, still no apology. Cutting a long story short, I cancelled for a full refund and now awaiting their refund process.

All unnecessary hassle which celebrity could avoid with improvements to a disfunctioning website.

Unfortunately, with the way the exchange rate has moved it since then, will cost you more to replace those $500 than was charged to your card.

Unfortunately, with the way the exchange rate has moved it since then, will cost you more to replace those $500 than was charged to your card.

That is of little consequence, more important is an honorable way of doing business and treating your customers with respect. Anyway the saga is over and so is my future relationship with them. Last cruise with them coming up, hope the food and entertainment has improved since November, not expecting too much to avoid disappointment.