January 25 2016 Barcelona to the Med

Kevin kate

http://www.barcelonadaytours.com/

We are doing a great tour with BarcelonaDayTours on Monday 25th to Monserrat and a Cava so if you would like to join us, please reply by return post.

http://www.BarcelonaDayTours.com we will be back two hours before the ship sails at 6pm so come and join us. I understand that Monserrat is wonderful and we can't wait to try some beautiful Spanish wines.

We are from Australia and love our wine. So looking forward to this cruise and meeting fellow travellers.

Kevin and Kate

We went on this tour this past spring and it was really great! You'll get to Montserrat well before the tour busses before it gets crowded. The scenery there and back is beautiful. Not being a wine drinker myself, I can't comment on that, but my DH sure enjoyed it. Our guide was a lovely ex-pat lady originally from Ireland who has made Barcelona her home for a while - she was very informative! Van was great and because of its smaller size was able to get us right at the entrance to Montserrat so no long walk from the bus parking lot.