Dawn Spa questions

Tarheelbelle

I am looking forward to using this relaxing, adults-only facility. I know they have a wave pool and jacuzzi, but on the deck plan it looks like there is a 3rd pool in the area---is it a thalasotherapy pool? Also, are there fees for using the spa area---pools, sauna, steam room? How are the selections [and prices] at the juice bar? Lastly, are the massages great?

Thanks for the info!!

The Dawn has a fabulous spa area, but...there is no wave pool...there is a lap pool, and hydrotherapy hot tubs. They do have a juice bar, with average prices....(have never had any) and the spa treatments themselves were wonderful, as was the staff. There are steam rooms, and when you have a spa treatment, you are permitted to use the area all day. There is also a mediation/relaxing room that looks out over the water with ceiling to floor windows, and nice relaxing lounge chairs. Really great. I'm going on NCL Dawn 3/16/06, and am looking forward to this!!! Have a great cruise~!!!

Thanks for the quick reply. I actually meant lap pool not wave pool---sorry. But are you saying that there is a charge to use the steam/sauna rooms if one doesn't have a treatment? My understanding was that the pools there and the relaxation rooms were for all [adults!] to use anytime, but really wondering about the steam /sauna for after workouts, etc.

Thanks, N&F. Actually, it is a good thing that one must enter through the spa for these great facilities. Keeps the kids out. On the Coral Princess, which I cruised 2X in the past year, there is a fantastic indoor pool area that is adults only, but no one enforced it on a consistent basis. So I look forward to using these facilities on the Dawn.

Archived