Looking to talk to blue water

stepmonster

Hi, I read one of your posts that you stay on Cane Garden Bay.I've been to Tortola once off a cruise a couple years ago. We went right to the ferry and explored the Baths. So I guess you can say I've never seen Tortola.We decided to vacation on Cane Garden Bay for April 2017 and spend a week. After a lot of research I just booked that week @ Myetts.Would you please give me some feedback on this property? I'm hoping that we will not be bored, although I know they have nightly entertainment. We are not drinkers or big late night partiers. I hear there is no tv in the room,is that true? Are you on any other forums that are strictly for cane garden bay?

We will not rent a car. We will spend a day over @ the Baths(we love it so much)and also cab it over to brewers bay.

I appreciate any insight you can give me.

Will we have enough food options on the CGB for B,L&Dinner?

Hi, I read one of your posts that you stay on Cane Garden Bay.I've been to Tortola once off a cruise a couple years ago. We went right to the ferry and explored the Baths. So I guess you can say I've never seen Tortola.We decided to vacation on Cane Garden Bay for April 2017 and spend a week. After a lot of research I just booked that week @ Myetts.Would you please give me some feedback on this property? I'm hoping that we will not be bored, although I know they have nightly entertainment. We are not drinkers or big late night partiers. I hear there is no tv in the room,is that true? Are you on any other forums that are strictly for cane garden bay?

We will not rent a car. We will spend a day over @ the Baths(we love it so much)and also cab it over to brewers bay.

I appreciate any insight you can give me.

Will we have enough food options on the CGB for B,L&Dinner?

Hi,

We haven't stayed in CGB in some time because we stay elsewhere on Tortola now that there are more ships in port, but we did enjoy staying at Myett's. Val and Kareem are wonderful hosts, and you're right in the middle of the happy hours and on the beach.

There are several options for dining, and Myett's has enough variety for dining right there. We loved the cheeseburgers and fish tacos at Tony's next Fodor that we ate many a lunch there.

If you want to give me an email address I can give you more info as well as other sites that will help you.

Hi,

We haven't stayed in CGB in some time because we stay elsewhere on Tortola now that there are more ships in port, but we did enjoy staying at Myett's. Val and Kareem are wonderful hosts, and you're right in the middle of the happy hours and on the beach.

There are several options for dining, and Myett's has enough variety for dining right there. We loved the cheeseburgers and fish tacos at Tony's next Fodor that we ate many a lunch there.

If you want to give me an email address I can give you more info as well as other sites that will help you.

Thank you so much Blue Water,In fact just now got my confirmation from Myetts. April 2017. I know it's a long way off, but I figured they book fast.My email is suzie249@msn.com