Regal Review Jan 10-17 with DM menus

Eileen G

Question about the menu... Do they have like a sirloin or some kind of steak as a choice every night in case you don't like any of the main entree options?

There was a grilled flank steak every night. We never tried it so I don't know how it was.

Tuesday should be the first formal night but you show the surf and turf on Mondays menu when you were in Princess Cays. Did they not do the surf and turf on formal night??

Just curious.

No, surf and turf was a petite filet mignon and prawns. The second formal night had lobster and prawns.

Sorry for the confusion. I was curious if your first sea day was Tuesday. Usually the first sea day is formal night when the surf and turf is offered. But the menus you posted show the surf and turf being served on Monday which for my itinerary would be the day at Princess Cays. Your Tuesday menu looks kind of basic for a formal night. We may have different itineraries. I am sailing Fl-PCays-at sea-St Thomas-St Maarten -at sea-at sea-FL. Did you do the reverse? Sorry for being difficult but we are trying to plan a crown grill day based on your menus. Thanks. Menus look great!

There was a grilled flank steak every night. We never tried it so I don't know how it was.

The Curtis Stone stuff. :mad: I guess if you want simple food that night your choice is chicken. Or chicken. :( Flank steak is much cheaper than medallions, so guess why Princess is pushing this stuff?

Sorry for the confusion. I was curious if your first sea day was Tuesday. Usually the first sea day is formal night when the surf and turf is offered. But the menus you posted show the surf and turf being served on Monday which for my itinerary would be the day at Princess Cays. Your Tuesday menu looks kind of basic for a formal night. We may have different itineraries. I am sailing Fl-PCays-at sea-St Thomas-St Maarten -at sea-at sea-FL. Did you do the reverse? Sorry for being difficult but we are trying to plan a crown grill day based on your menus. Thanks. Menus look great!

That Is the same as Jan 10-17th

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...