Online Restaurant booking on sea days

Rob1966

Hi

For some reason, I don't get the option to book the speciality restaurants on sea days from the on-line booking page - I have purchased the 5 meal deal for our cruise.

Does anyone know why this is happening? Is there a special thing happening on sea days or is it the fact they are probably hoping people book on the ship for those days?

any help or views on this would be appreciated.

thanks

rob

It could be that there are no more reservations left pre-cruise. NCL does about 25% of pre-bookings before the cruise. When you get on board I would suggest going straight to the restaurants to make your reservations

Thanks for the reply, I find it hard to believe that all restaurants are full for 3 sea days.

we had problems with one date on ours, phoned ncl up and they sorted out a reservation for us no problems.

Same here. There were no dining options for the 4th night on line. I called and was able to book. Our entertainment options are appearing piecemeal as well.

Edited by Jerseygirl1416

When is your cruise and on what ship? As stated, they only allow a small percentage of booking pre cruise, once that number is reached the remainder are for on board bookings only. Are you at or under 90 days?

The cruise is departing 27th March 2016.

Thanks for the reply, I find it hard to believe that all restaurants are full for 3 sea days.

I doubt they are all full...but 25% might be. We booked dining in Dec for Feb sailing...I checked back a few weeks later and nothing was available online. I called NCL they told me that they pre-book 25% of capacity pre-cruise... All other reservations are left to be made while on board