2017 Cruises

rlkubi

Are all the ships settled for 2017? I don't see any Journey cruises or longer cruises except on the Pride? Just wondered - we are starting to think about booking for next year when we go on our next cruise but wanted to make sure. We are looking for longer and different cruises if possible. We are looking for cruising with Carnival because of stock, Diamond, etc.

Thanks!

Edited by rlkubi

Are all the ships settled for 2017? I don't see any Journey cruises or longer cruises except on the Pride? Just wondered - we are starting to think about booking for next year when we go on our next cruise but wanted to make sure. We are looking for longer and different cruises if possible. We are looking for cruising with Carnival because of stock, Diamond, etc.

Thanks!

Not sure where you're looking but I'm signed up for an 11 day "Journeys" cruise out of Hawaii on the Legend in April 2017.

Thanks!

John Heald answered that same question today. There are more 2017 itineraries to be announced......including more Journey cruises.:)

Cruizinator, where did John Heald respond to that? Did he say when?

On his *****ook page. He said ...standby for more news. I'm hoping...like you....its soon. I love the longer cruises & I'm going on the 13 day Miracle Journey cruise on 1/31. I've heard rumors the Miracle will do another Journey cruise in early 2017...before it heads to China.

Thanks! I looked thru John Heald's Facebook but didn't see that :). I thought he had said that there might be news by the end of the month. I hope so - we'll be one the Breeze :).

Whatever he says take it with a grain of salt.