Balcony Help on Crown Princess

jolly_cruiser

Hello All,

I am planning a cruise on the Princess aboard the Crown princess. I have narrowed down my options to the balcony cabins on the Aloha and Baja Decks Aft. I have some questions to select my cabin. Experienced Princess Cruisers please help.

1. Is there any reason to prefer the Balcony cabins on the Aloha or baja decks ( My options are right now the Aft Balcony cabins in Category BB on either of these two decks.

2. Is the Port side or starboard side preferred on a mexican riviera cruise out of LA for 7 days?

Thanks in advance for all the responses.

Aloha and Baja balconies are smaller and fully covered. Caribe balconies are larger and are half covered and half uncovered. To me, there's no real difference between port and starboard. However, my friend always likes to see as many sunsets as possible. When she books a cabin she will look at the itinerary to see how many days are going south versus going north. She picks the side with the most days facing west. Does that make sense?

Aloha and Baja balconies are smaller and fully covered. Caribe balconies are larger and are half covered and half uncovered. To me, there's no real difference between port and starboard. However, my friend always likes to see as many sunsets as possible. When she books a cabin she will look at the itinerary to see how many days are going south versus going north. She picks the side with the most days facing west. Does that make sense?

Thot only E Deck minisuites were fully covered on Crown Princess. I wish I had known this for Alaska Cruise.

Barbara

Hello All,

I am planning a cruise on the Princess aboard the Crown princess. I have narrowed down my options to the balcony cabins on the Aloha and Baja Decks Aft. I have some questions to select my cabin. Experienced Princess Cruisers please help.

1. Is there any reason to prefer the Balcony cabins on the Aloha or baja decks ( My options are right now the Aft Balcony cabins in Category BB on either of these two decks.

2. Is the Port side or starboard side preferred on a mexican riviera cruise out of LA for 7 days?

Thanks in advance for all the responses.

Are you talking aft facing? Or just aft side balconies?

I think either deck will be fine. You have cabins above and below so there should be no noise issues.

As far as picking a side, we have never worried about that on our MR cruises.

Just remember what side the sun will be on going down and back. :)

Yes it does. Thanks for the input.

Are you talking aft facing? Or just aft side balconies?

I think either deck will be fine. You have cabins above and below so there should be no noise issues.

As far as picking a side, we have never worried about that on our MR cruises.

Just remember what side the sun will be on going down and back. :)

I am looking at aft side balconies. Thanks for the input.