Spa

funtimex2

:(

Not happy with the Spa's business practices on Enchantment. As a Crown and Anchor member, I was suppose to receive a discount. When I asked about the discount, I was told the package was already discounted. When I checked the sheet for C&A members, it did not say there was an exception. Also friends in my same traveling group were "tricked" into adding time to their spa treatment. The (staff) went to the husband and said that the wife wanted too add to the time, then (staff) went to the wife and said that he wanted to add more time! Neither had wanted more, but they were tricked into thinking differently. Also at the end of the session they pressure you into buying their products, of which I resisted, but felt pressured none the less. This took away from my spa experience. I hate it when things like this happen.

I complained last time I used the spa as well. Hard sales push, ok, I expect that. Was told that if I bought this $60 product, they'd knock $5 or 10 off. I felt a bit pressured, but still could have said no, but I decided I might as well.

Time to pay, asked them to apply my C&A discount. Was told as the treatment was already reduced by $5, they couldn't do that. I said the discount was offered on the product, but they stood their ground.

That's not the first time I'd heard of things like that, and had a conversation with the manager. Pointed out that the spas were getting a bad name, but according to her I was the only person who'd ever complained, which I don't believe for a second.

If left a bad taste in my mouth and last trip I didn't bother using the spa at all.

I was approached a few times with offers, but pointed out my previous experience. Don't think they gave a damn.