Can Puzzle Room be pre-booked on Anthem for CC group?

rasldasl

I read a roll call months ago where they had so much interest in the Puzzle Room activity that they had to break into two groups. I would guess with that many they may have had to (or were able to) book the room before sailing.

Does anyone have experience with this? I know you can book individuals once onboard from the app. I'd like to contact someone ahead of time to reserve it for the roll call group.

We did the puzzle room on the January 3rd sailing - no spoilers from me. Basically, you are locked in a room with fellow passengers and the group solves puzzles to get the key. The attraction doesn't have a large capacity and you won't find it advertised much. There will be a paper signup sheet (no app) in the seaplex at the desk where you check out roller skates.

There are around 14-16 participants per 1 hour challenge. They offer it multiple times per day on sea days only. There were plenty of time slots available when we signed up the morning on Day 2. If you have a group you can sign up together.

The puzzle room is very intense but a lot of fun. About half the groups don't make it out in time, we got out with 12 minutes to spare.

Edited by loudbmw

Do you know if this is the same puzzle game that will be on the Harmony?

It's the same company, but on Anthem it's called "Escpare from the Future",

Whereas on Harmony it's called "Escpare the Rubicon"

So I'd expect it to be a different puzzle :)

We really enjoyed it on Anthem, and really looking forward to play it on Harmony

It's the same company, but on Anthem it's called "Escpare from the Future",

Whereas on Harmony it's called "Escpare the Rubicon"

So I'd expect it to be a different puzzle :)

We really enjoyed it on Anthem, and really looking forward to play it on Harmony

Thanks sounds like we're gonna love the Harmony with the different activities, we've been on both Oasis and Allure, I want something different, so this is good.

We did the puzzle room on the January 3rd sailing - no spoilers from me. Basically, you are locked in a room with fellow passengers and the group solves puzzles to get the key. The attraction doesn't have a large capacity and you won't find it advertised much. There will be a paper signup sheet (no app) in the seaplex at the desk where you check out roller skates.

There are around 14-16 participants per 1 hour challenge. They offer it multiple times per day on sea days only. There were plenty of time slots available when we signed up the morning on Day 2. If you have a group you can sign up together.

The puzzle room is very intense but a lot of fun. About half the groups don't make it out in time, we got out with 12 minutes to spare.

I think we were locked in the same room :) My wife & I made it out in 48 minutes also on that cruise.