Simple Bev Pkg upgrade question

Flybear

I've done a search, but it spits out 1.2 gazillion answers......

Our upcoming cruise includes the classic beverage package. I want to confirm that it is allowable for only 1 of the 2 in the cabin to upgrade to the Premium... Is this correct?

Thanks in advance,

Greg

Yes -- once on board no problem

We were unable to do it at the time of booking, but it is very easy on board

You need to keep an eye on the charges, a couple of times a premium drink was charged on DW's card (W/O Premium) instead of mine. Easily fixed at guest services.

I agree, upgrading one or both packages is easy to do once onboard. There will likely be a table close to where you embark that will take care of this for you or you should be able to do it at any bar.

Enjoy :D

• 1 month later...
I'm new here just got the Premium Beverage Pkg for 2. So what is included and how do we use it?

Jimbo:)

Click this link:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard-celebrity/onboard-beverage-packages?pagename=onboard_beverage_packages_overview#onboard_beverage_packages_premium_classic_tab/onboard/asrPanel%3Fpagename=onboard_beverage_packages_premium_classic&ComponentTypeId=30&categoryId=&currencyCode=USD

In the Premium Package section, which describes what it includes, you will see a hyperlink "Premium Package" - click this link and it will show you the different liquor brands that are included in the Classic and Premium packages.

Hope this helps.

I'm new here just got the Premium Beverage Pkg for 2. So what is included and how do we use it?

Jimbo:)

As far as using it, you just order a drink from any bar or restaurant...they swipe your cruise card and that's it - nothing to sign. Remember it can't be used for in-room minibar, room service or Cellar Masters wine dispensers. We love the Premium Package - especially since it includes any of the jumbo martinis at the Martini Bar.:D