complementary wine in steakhouse 1st night?

Knighton

Just to confirm... if we elect to purchase wine at 50% off (we'd like to buy a few extras for the cabin) is it only the more high end wines not the bottles in the $25 range?

I like sweet wines. I LOVE the Moscato served on Carnival. It was $28 before the 50% discount so it's not just more expensive wines that are discounted. I can buy the same Moscato for about $14 at home, so there is quite a mark-up.

Does any one remember the name of the free wine? or at least where it is from? Chile? or Europe? I guess I am not a great wine connaisseur, because last October I discovered that I liked one of their lower priced pinot grigios. It was Italian and started with a Z. If that is the one they give free in the steakhouse, than it will work for me. Any one remember what was offered?

Does any one remember the name of the free wine? or at least where it is from? Chile? or Europe? I guess I am not a great wine connaisseur, because last October I discovered that I liked one of their lower priced pinot grigios. It was Italian and started with a Z. If that is the one they give free in the steakhouse, than it will work for me. Any one remember what was offered?

It is called San ____ and believe it comes from Chile. It was a chardonnay and we thought it was undrinkable.

LOL, and thanks:) I think I know which one it is now...and as I say, I am not a great wine connoisseur, but that one still works for me. I will drink most wine that is not terribly sweet, so I might finally give the steakhouse a try on my next cruise. :)

I like sweet wines. I LOVE the Moscato served on Carnival. It was $28 before the 50% discount so it's not just more expensive wines that are discounted. I can buy the same Moscato for about $14 at home, so there is quite a mark-up.

Thanks. Does anyone know how many bottles we would be permitted to purchase if we go to the steakhouse the first night? We will be on the Breeze.

Edited by stoddaj1
typo