Alchemy bar favorite drink

octcruise10

SELECTED MOOD ENHANCERS FROM OUR MIXOLOGIST. AS IF CRUISING DIDN’T MAKE YOU HAPPY ENOUGH.

passion potions

MARTINI SEDUCTION

Grey Goose L’Orange Vodka, red passion fruit nectar, freshly squeezed lime juice, and a hint of orange. Try not to swoon.

FRENCH KISS

You may fall in love with this. Absolut Vanilia Vodka, Chambord, Domaine Chandon Sparkling Wine and a touch of fresh lime.

THE DEAL CLOSER

Absolut Vanilia Vodka, Disaronno Amaretto, Irish Cream and chocolate liqueur. The best advice this side of Dr. Whoever.

energizing elixirs

REVVED UP MOJITO MARTINI

Rev it up with Bombay Sapphire Gin, Dry Vermouth, simple syrup, freshly squeezed lime juice and mint leaves.

THE PERFECT STORM

Ready for an invigorating boost? Bacardi Oakheart Spiced Rum, Bacardi Rum, strawberry purée, a hint of rosemary sprig and fresh lime.

SPICY CHIPOTLE PINEAPPLE MARTINI

Prepared with Belvedere Vodka, chipotle pineapple syrup, pineapple juice, simple syrup and mint leaves.

fountain of youth

FORTY IS THE NEW TWENTY

A martini tastefully prepared for the young...and the young at heart. Pama Pomegranate Liqueur, Grey Goose Vodka, cranberry juice and citrus.

CUCUMBER SUNRISE

Belvedere Vodka, watermelon nectar, muddled cucumber, fresh squeezed lime juice and a splash of orange juice. Light and delicious.

THE YOUTHFUL & BOLD BERITINI

Buck the currents of time with Grey Goose Cherry Noir Vodka, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, strawberries, fresh lime juice and a splash of soda complete this martini to enliven the throes of youth.

THE ANTIOXIDANT

Rejuvenate with Belvedere Grapefruit Vodka, Aperol, tangerine, fresh lime juice and a dash of orange juice.

relief for what ails

THE REMEDY

Pain? What pain? Feel good with Goslings Black Seal Rum, Malibu Coconut Rum, orange juice, pineapple and fresh lime juice.

FIERY TROPICAL PASSION MARTINI

Feed your fever with this feisty dose of Patrón Silver Tequila, Patrón Citrónge, spicy mango purée and fresh citrus.

THE QUICK FIX

Pernod Absinthe, Bacardi Rum, Grey Goose Vodka, Bombay Sapphire Gin, Midori, citrus and a dash of Sprite. You’ll feel better in no time.

cocktail therapy

CARIBBEAN MANHATTAN

Take a breather. Makers Mark Bourbon, Sweet Vermouth, spiced brown sugar syrup and bitters.

ALCHEMIST’S SIDECAR

A century’s old favorite martini. Hennessy Black Cognac, Patrón Citrónge, fresh lime juice and simple syrup.

ISLAND OLD FASHIONED

A Caribbean twist of the original cocktail. Bacardi 8 Rum, sugar, water and bitters.

the medicine cabinet

MOSCOW MULE

Earning decades of admiration for good reason. Grey Goose Vodka, fresh lime juice and ginger beer.

CURATIVE PEACH COSMOPOLITAN

Absolut Citron Vodka, Peach Schnapps, cranberry juice and fresh citrus. Feeling peachy? You’re about to.

RESTORATIVE BASIL DROP

Sure to stimulate, soothe and restore your senses. Belvedere Vodka, fresh basil, simple syrup and fresh citrus.

On Menu?

A deal closer with coconut rum subbed for the the amaretto (allergic to amaretto). YUM.

But seriously, anything they have created. I love that the Pride's Alchemy Bar had a carbonation machine. Tatiana made me a "grape soda" several nights - but it didn't have a single grape ingredient in it. :P

On Pride in December Gabriel quickly figured out that I was 'adventurous' and loved spice. Each night he would come up with the most amazing drinks! Loved the 'originial' Mojito he fixed me one night - very different from the ones you get everywhere else:D. Elenia fixed me a chocolate martini with chipotle infused vodka that was to good to be true. Actually, it seems, looking back, that chipotle infused vodka figured heavily in my drinks;)

I enjoy many of the drinks on the menu - however I have had an even more enjoyable experience by simply telling the bartenders what flavors I like and allowing them to be adventurous. I have had the absolute best drinks ever by turning them loose (and having Cheers if you are going to do that is highly recommended). My fav so far has been something with silver tequila, raspberries and fresh lime juice - it was incredible!

I enjoy many of the drinks on the menu - however I have had an even more enjoyable experience by simply telling the bartenders what flavors I like and allowing them to be adventurous. I have had the absolute best drinks ever by turning them loose (and having Cheers if you are going to do that is highly recommended). My fav so far has been something with silver tequila, raspberries and fresh lime juice - it was incredible!

This is a great idea...I will be following your lead on this one! 213 days to go!:)

I love the majority but favorites are Deal Closer, Cucumber Sunrise and 40 is new 20 (or, as they made for me with some slight variation, 50 is the new 30).

DH loves the dirty martinis they make special.

Definitely our favorite bar and would go every night.

I see a theme within your drink choice....

1st---40(50) is the new 20 (30)

2nd--Deal Closer

3rd--Cucumber Sunrise

SOMEONE HAD A GOOD NIGHT!! LOL

:D:D:D:D:D

Edited by octcruise10

I like the 40 is the new 20 and the Deal Closer, but after all the comments about the Cucumber Sunrise, I think I'm going to have to try it.

IS there really a STRONG taste of cucumber? I don't dislike cucumber, but can't really imagine it in a drink!

I also want to try the Remedy.

Whatever the bartenders create....I never actually read the menu. Gabriel on Pride said it was for ideas only...asked what I liked and made stuff....

As for cucumbers...he made me one with cucumber...faint flavor...more like..."hmmm I know this flavor...but what is it...hmm.". I mean, it had a thin slice of cuke as garnish, but....it was yummy....whatever it was...

It was NOT the sunrise...more of a cucumber gin and tonic-esque thing...sooo refreshing!

Edited by megr1125

I like the 40 is the new 20 and the Deal Closer, but after all the comments about the Cucumber Sunrise, I think I'm going to have to try it.

IS there really a STRONG taste of cucumber? I don't dislike cucumber, but can't really imagine it in a drink!

I also want to try the Remedy.

I plan on trying some of the suggestions for sure this go around. The Cucumber Sunrise is my favorite.. It has a freshness to it not over powering..fresh watermelon.. cucumber ..so refreshing.....Just what you need when coming off the beach or out of the sun all day! I would go there each night before dinner and have a few and take one to dinner with me. Then maybe another on the way out from dinner to the show. .OMG I think I might try making it this weekend.

Michele made them perfect on the Pride last year. Hope she is still there!:D

Edited by octcruise10