Stateroom Doors on Carnival Breeze?

April-in-NC

Silly question...

We are celebrating my Mom's 60th birthday onboard the Breeze in a few weeks and my sister and I are making decorations for the door.

We want to do magnets and I wanted to make sure that the door was metal and see what color the doors are on the hallway side. I want to make sure the colors will stand out.

I looked for pictures but couldn't really find any...

Also, are the walls magnetic too? We want to do a few decorations inside the cabin as well.

Thanks!

Just got off the Breeze in December, and the doors are the wooden slat appearance and feel like a metal texture. The inside walls of our cabin were metallic and magnets will work well. I know we were on the Sunshine in October and my magnets wouldn't work inside the cabins.

Walls and door are magnetic but you would be better to use that blue sticky stuff to hang it, not as easy for little munchkins to steal while roaming the halls. the doors look like wood grain on the outside i think, check some of the reviews on here for photos.

Whenever someone says the doors and walls of a particular ship are magnetic, I get a mental picture of silverware, bobby pins, belt buckles and various other metal objects being stuck to the walls and doors. Not only that, if the walls and doors were magnetic, wouldn't that create a problem for the ship's compass?

Edited by beachbum53