Looking for Pride of America Daily Activities

mrsfuzzmo

I've been following CC daily since booking the POA last July (yes, I'm obsessed with planning), and the latest dailies I've seen were from August 2015. Maybe someone has something more recent but, just in case, here's the link to that posting.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2251720

Edited by acoralm

Hi! Anyone can post 2016 POA Dailies please from your recent trip? I'm not sure how accurate Aug 2015 will be for upcoming Aug 2016 cruise. We want to plan our excursions to be able to attend the daily cultural activities (flower leis, etc) onboard. Looking forward to "paying forward" with my own review after our Aug'16 trip since we will be family of 5 with 3 young children (4,8,10 yrs) which I haven't read much similar reviews here.

Hi! Looking for a fairly current copy of a day or two of the Daily/Nightly activities aboard the POA. Can anyone help a girl out with an e-mail or scanned copy? Thanks!

I am about 90 days out from my POA sailing. I am hoping that someone will post copies of the dailies. Maybe someone on a POA roll call going on the POA in the next few weeks will see this and post some of the dailies after they return.

Just off this cruise on 1/23...tried to upload "Day 1" of the Freestyle Daily and it won't let me "because a security token is missing" - whatever that means...

Can email them (have all 7 days) or just ask away and I will try to answer.

Just off this cruise on 1/23...tried to upload "Day 1" of the Freestyle Daily and it won't let me "because a security token is missing" - whatever that means...

I would like copies e-mailed. I can't find a way to send you a private message, though. Not too keen on publishing my e-mail address for all to see.

I would like copies e-mailed. I can't find a way to send you a private message, though. Not too keen on publishing my e-mail address for all to see.

You can send your email address to me and I will scan/send the dailies...

I have a little used email account. jeffrey1386 at att dot net

If it gets hacked or overloaded with spam, I will just shut it down.

I have a few of those e-mail accounts. Lol

I've sent you an e-mail. Thank you so much for your help.

Would you mind sending me the dailies as well? We are planing on cruising POA in July.

Thanks so much.

I just sent you an email requesting a copy of the dailies. You are the BEST. This will make scheduling a little easier for the ship shows and shore excursions.

Hi, We're looking to book a few specialty dinners on the Pride of America cruise. Are there particular nights that are better than others for booking? Is the first night onboard good or is there a sailaway party?

Thanks

Hi, We're looking to book a few specialty dinners on the Pride of America cruise. Are there particular nights that are better than others for booking? Is the first night onboard good or is there a sailaway party?

Thanks

We ate at the Specialty Restaurants every night except Sunday and Thursday (both "overnight" stops and we didn't want to be committed to being back on board by a certain time). I booked these in advance of our trip. We ate at Jefferson's Bistro, Teppanyaki, Cagney's, La Cucina and Moderno. All very good - but food is subjective and your results may vary.

What I can tell you is that the buffet was absolutely crazy busy when we walked through it (need to walk through it to get to both La Cucina and Moderno) and Skyline and Liberty (the two "free" restaurants) always showed booked on the monitors and there were lines the few times we went by them...but I think they get people through there relatively quick.

The first night, we had reservations for 8pm due to the 7pm sail away. There is indeed a sail away party but there was nothing special about it - just a normal sail away. The rest of the reservations were 7 or 7:30 and I don't recall any night being any better for any particular restaurant over another. I had read on CC that they serve Lobster in Cagney's (and La Cucina) on Wednesday night (night after leaving Kona) IF they can get it in Kona so I made our Cagney's reservation for Wednesday. Well, either I got bad advice or they weren't able to procure any lobster because there was none to be had and the waiter looked at me like I was an idiot when I asked about it.

Enjoy your cruise!

We ate at the Specialty Restaurants every night except Sunday and Thursday (both "overnight" stops and we didn't want to be committed to being back on board by a certain time). I booked these in advance of our trip. We ate at Jefferson's Bistro, Teppanyaki, Cagney's, La Cucina and Moderno. All very good - but food is subjective and your results may vary.

What I can tell you is that the buffet was absolutely crazy busy when we walked through it (need to walk through it to get to both La Cucina and Moderno) and Skyline and Liberty (the two "free" restaurants) always showed booked on the monitors and there were lines the few times we went by them...but I think they get people through there relatively quick.

The first night, we had reservations for 8pm due to the 7pm sail away. There is indeed a sail away party but there was nothing special about it - just a normal sail away. The rest of the reservations were 7 or 7:30 and I don't recall any night being any better for any particular restaurant over another. I had read on CC that they serve Lobster in Cagney's (and La Cucina) on Wednesday night (night after leaving Kona) IF they can get it in Kona so I made our Cagney's reservation for Wednesday. Well, either I got bad advice or they weren't able to procure any lobster because there was none to be had and the waiter looked at me like I was an idiot when I asked about it.

Enjoy your cruise!

I heard lobster was served at Jefferson's Bistro on Kona night, that's why I made reservations for that evening. :confused:

I heard lobster was served at Jefferson's Bistro on Kona night, that's why I made reservations for that evening. :confused:

We were on the POA last December, & had lobster at Cagney's twice (Wednesday & Friday). It was listed as an upcharge item, but we had the original UDP and it was included.

• 2 weeks later...

Mutante - Can you also send me a copy of the dailies from your recent POA trip? Thanks much!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi! Looking for a fairly current copy of a day or two of the Daily/Nightly activities aboard the POA. Can anyone help a girl out with an e-mail or scanned copy? Thanks!

If you find any can you please post them. I sail in about 30 days.. thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Would love to see the Daillies! Please send a copy to:

Copper004@yahoo.com

Thanks! 🌴🌴🌴