Proposed group cruise June 23, 2006 NYC Crown Princess

papadave

Would people be interested in a Cruise Critic group cruise on this brand new, very large, Princess ship which will be leaving from New York City in June?

If there's interest, I will plan the Cruise Critic group cruise.

Here's the itinerary: Eastern Caribbean - Roundtrip New York City

9-day Eastern Caribbean cruise sailing roundtrip from New York City featuring Bermuda (West End), San Juan, St. Thomas and the Turks & Caicos Islands (Grand Turk).

This won't be a bargain basement priced cruise, but we should get a few dollars off if we can get a group together.

Please reply to let me know whether there will be enough interest in this group cruise.

Darn, I would love to do that itinerary on the new Crown, except I've already booked a cruise on the Sapphire in May 06. If they are doing that same itinerary the following year I certainly would be interested.

I'm taking things one step at a time. If we can't get a group together for the June 2006 cruise, I will look into a different cruise.

I am concentrating on a cruise from New York City. I live here, so it is convenient for departure. I am also thinking of planning one or two pre-cruise events in New York City for people from the group who may be interested in seeing a little bit of New York City.

Sounds like a good idea. Just too early for us. We area sailing her on July 2 - same itinerary. If you can move it up, we'll join you if we could :). We have a nice little group on our roll call already.

Are you locked into your date?

Sounds like a good idea. Just too early for us. We area sailing her on July 2 - same itinerary. If you can move it up, we'll join you if we could :). We have a nice little group on our roll call already.

Are you locked into your date?

I'd prefer the earlier date because going later would involve pulling my daughter out of day camp after she has started to find her camp friends, but I may tinker with the date if the June date won't work for a group cruise.

Archived