Carnival Conquest Wedding

kfied08

Hello!! I am looking for someone that has had a resent wedding onboard the Carnival Conquest. I am getting married in April on this ship and I had some questions for those that have had a recent experience or just any advice! I would like to know all about it...The room they had your ceremony and reception in and if you recommend it, how much time you had to get ready, if they instructed you on what to do for the wedding party, how the reception was...anything that you can share would be so helpful, the good, the and, the ugly!! Thank you so much!!

• 9 months later...

Hi,

First off, congratulations on getting married! I hope that you had the wedding of your dreams!

I am sorry that you did not get any responses to your questions, and I hope if you kindly share your experience with me.

My fiance and I are planning to get married on board a Carnival Cruise.

I am now in the process of narrowing down ships, and the Conquest is among my top chioces.

I would like to know what your overall experience was with Carnival. Also, how was the end product of decoration, food and cake for your wedding. Also, which rooms were your ceremony and reception held!

If there are any pictures you can share, it would be awesome!! I can post my e-mail if you would not like to share photos publicly.

Thanks in advance!!

Hi,

First off, congratulations on getting married! I hope that you had the wedding of your dreams!

I am sorry that you did not get any responses to your questions, and I hope if you kindly share your experience with me.

My fiance and I are planning to get married on board a Carnival Cruise.

I am now in the process of narrowing down ships, and the Conquest is among my top chioces.

I would like to know what your overall experience was with Carnival. Also, how was the end product of decoration, food and cake for your wedding. Also, which rooms were your ceremony and reception held!

If there are any pictures you can share, it would be awesome!! I can post my e-mail if you would not like to share photos publicly.

Thanks in advance!!

If you live near the port be sure to ask your wedding planner to schedule a site visit. You can do 2 before your wedding; the first is free and the second is $50.

I just did a site visit on Friday for the ship my fiance and I will get married on next year (Carnival Inspiration in Long Beach CA). I am so grateful for the experience! You do it when there is a wedding on the ship and get to experience the boarding process for a wedding party, see the possible ceremony/reception locations, standard decorations, etc.

They offered to give us a tour of the whole ship but we have sailed on her before so we got to spend the afternoon having drinks by the pool ("visitors" such as ourselves or any wedding guests not sailing with you can apparently buy drinks using their credit card on the first day!).

Not only did we get to see exactly where we will get married and how boarding went, we got to spend a few hours relaxing and pretending like we were about to go on a cruise. My fiance and I did this with my mom, but we will be doing a 2nd tour closer to our wedding date with my Maid of Honor and his Best Man so they know what to expect on the big day and can help everything run smoothly (and so we can celebrate with a drink by the pool!)

Hi Mindy!

Oh wow!! This is awesome to learn, thank you so much for the tip!!! I always wondered if they would let you on the ship to see the possible rooms the ceremony and reception would be held. I live half an hour to each of the possible ports of embarkatio. (Ft Lauderdale or Miami).

As soo. As I narrow down my ship, I would be looking forward into booking a site visit!!

Congratulations on your wedding!!! It seems like we both will be getti g married 2017!!!

Edited by Lusilva09