Current Anthem Cruise extended by one day

Kosi

Why are they extending?

The track we would have been on we would have had to slow down and wouldn't have made it back on time anyway.. And been very rough..So we are tracking differently -close to coast at higher speed but will still take till tues morning.

Of course it is. It's RCI's idea to sail from NYC in the winter.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Remember Hurricane Sandy in October, 2012? Should they stop departing out of Boston and Cape Liberty during September & October then?:rolleyes:

You make it sound like this happens weekly?

This storm is affecting anyone who is going on a cruise or returning home from a cruise and is flying out of or into one of the affected airports cancelling flights.

Edited by cruisenfever

I would be ecstatic! One more free day on a cruise? That's awesome for your cruise and not so awesome for those who were looking forward to boarding this weekend.

An extra day on rough seas with crabby passengers. I would make the best of it, but I would rather be stranded on an island somewhere (that happened to my boss a few years ago - stuck on Aruba for a few extra days because of weather back home.)

Good thing there's a parking garage now. I hope everyone parked up on the second level and above so there is no flooding problems like with Super Storm Sandy.

So sorry to hear that people's vacations have been impacted.

But even if you are taking a cruise from FL or San Juan, etc. if you have to fly all the airlines have canceled flights. So it will still impact your vacation.

I'd rather take my chances and sail from Bayonne which is 58 miles from my house then have to get on an airplane.

Remember Hurricane Sandy in October, 2012? Should they stop departing out of Boston and Cape Liberty during September & October then?:rolleyes:

You make it sound like this happens weekly?

This storm is affecting anyone who is going on a cruise or returning home from a cruise and is flying out of or into one of the affected airports cancelling flights.

I wasn't serious see the :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: they mean Sarcastic! Please read this http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sarcasm

"A tongue of which the user speaks of something the complete opposite of what the user means."

Edited by FLACRUISER99

:

An extra day on rough seas with crabby passengers. I would make the best of it, but I would rather be stranded on an island somewhere (that happened to my boss a few years ago - stuck on Aruba for a few extra days because of weather back home.)
First if I was on the cruise would love the extra day, secondly the seas will be fine, hence the extra day to circumvent the storm, third, CRABBY?????....it's a free extra day on a cruise ship!........:rolleyes::rolleyes: