10 punch drink card on Jewel

Hi all, wondering if anyone knows if Jewel has the 10 punch drink cards and how much they are. We will be doing a b2b on Feb. 7 and 14. Seems like a good deal for us as we don't drink that much. Thanks. Can't wait to get out of KC into some warm sunshine.

Just off Jewel and they began offering the 10 for $75 punch cards about mid-week, just as soon as they stopped offering the unlimited drink packages. I think that was Wednesday. They were encouraging people to purchase a card together and share it.

Hope that continues through February!

Wonder if I buy a card the first week can I continue using it the second week of my B2B??

Hi all, wondering if anyone knows if Jewel has the 10 punch drink cards and how much they are. We will be doing a b2b on Feb. 7 and 14. Seems like a good deal for us as we don't drink that much. Thanks. Can't wait to get out of KC into some warm sunshine.

Hello neighbor! Fellow Independence resident here. We had those cards on Vision just this past week. If she got them, I'd be amazed if Jewel did not. They are very useful.

Have fun!

Just off Jewel and they began offering the 10 for $75 punch cards about mid-week, just as soon as they stopped offering the unlimited drink packages. I think that was Wednesday. They were encouraging people to purchase a card together and share it.

Thanks for the info. That's good to know. How was the cruise? Hope you had a wonderful time.

Hello neighbor! Fellow Independence resident here. We had those cards on Vision just this past week. If she got them, I'd be amazed if Jewel did not. They are very useful.

Have fun!

Thanks. I do think they sound like a good deal. Sure ready to get away!