Tempted to try MSC

Souloggie

We are looking at various cruise holidays for this year. MSC appear to have some excellent all inclusive prices with Venice and Lake Como stays at either end of a seven night east Med. cruise.

Could I pick the brains of MSC veterans and ask if these hotel stays are also all inclusive or just bed and breakfast etc.?

Thanks in advance,

Mark.

We are looking at various cruise holidays for this year. MSC appear to have some excellent all inclusive prices with Venice and Lake Como stays at either end of a seven night east Med. cruise.

Could I pick the brains of MSC veterans and ask if these hotel stays are also all inclusive or just bed and breakfast etc.?

Thanks in advance,n

Mark.

Is it definitely MSC's deal? Sometimes it is UK TAs creating packages like this.

The only time I've had hotels provided by MSC were when they were flying me out the day before and from what I remember it was just B&B, but then I was arriving in the evening and checking out late morning to get to the port.

Haven't looked at these packages in ages. Last time I got them to quote for a 3 day add on to Rio it was an eye watering price. Managed to get a much better hotel for a fraction of the cost (to be fair, I was travelling solo and I think they were just charging on the basis there were 2, which is fine for the hotel but not all tours and transfers).

I find the easiest and quickest way to get a response from MDC UK is to ask them the question via a message on Facebook

Edited by AmoMondo