Advice on Ex linked to cruise booking

NPCIN

Just an update on my situation...I did email customer service with my problem asking them to help out with my ex-wife's contact information being plugged into the primary account once the cruise is booked. I didn't get a reply after so many days (I think they said it could take up to 10 days), so I finally emailed the CEO. My email was forwarded to another employee who asked further questions about my ex-wife and my information so they can try to figure out how it's happening. I've since emailed them back the information they're requesting and I'm waiting for their reply. I did asked the question that someone had mentioned in this thread about them assigning me a new VIPF number and that might stop it from happening in the future.

Lolavix- She's not listed on my travel companions and it's been verified through the Carnival reps several times that she's not linked to my accounts in any form now. The IT department even deleted my account and rebuilt it from scratch.

Loxley- I did mention in my email to the person the CEO referred me to that it's a good thing my ex-wife and I are fairly civil as Carnival is sending her my booking email that contains my booking number and she could possibly cancel my cruise or make changes to it. Also she now knows when, where and who I'm going out of town with on vacation. As jaylinks mentioned...his ex-GF showed up on a cruise that he and his new GF were sailing on as carnival probably sent his ex-GF his booking email. That would be interesting to get away and be sitting out on the Lido deck out in the Caribbean and see your ex walk by.lol

I don't think you worded your letter strong enough. I would be demanding the situation be taken care of now.

In fact, over the years I have cruised with many different people. I am now wondering if any of them are getting my emails. Sometimes I don't.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I don't think you worded your letter strong enough. I would be demanding the situation be taken care of now.

In fact, over the years I have cruised with many different people. I am now wondering if any of them are getting my emails. Sometimes I don't.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

My actual email to them was about 1 1/2 pages as I went through what's happened in the past and the action they've taken every time as it keeps reoccurring every time I book a cruise. Yes, I did tell them it's a good thing my ex is civil with me, however, I did explain to them I feel its a liability on them as they're sending my ex-wife personal information and pointed out the "what if's" such as if she changed/ cancelled my cruise as she's got my booking number, damaged my car/house while I was gone, or even showed up on the cruise like someone's mentioned.

Some may think she might not be able to change anything on my cruise as they're supposed identify it's actually you but I've personally made changes to some of my past cruises without having to give anything (DOB, PIN #, etc) other than telling them my booking number and my name.

Loxley, I've been told by several Carnival reps that you are supposed to get a confirmation email when you book a cruise. If your not getting an email...something isn't right.