Need help... anyone know of cool beaches to visit during western carib trip

stephwells

Ok I will just copy what I said from your other post....LOL

Asking what to do in Coz is like asking,which girl is prettier. It depend on who is looking and what you have on your mind. If you are a party animal, there are several bars to hit. Carlos and Charles, Mr. Sanchez, Senior Frogs, to name a few. I personally like Paradise, but it might not be your pick. Others are San Francisco Beach and Mr. Sanchos. If you want a quiet spot, pick a private beach club. If you want a smorgasboard of things to do and see, try Chankanaab. It is too hard to pick one thing. I guess that is why I'm going back for my fourth time.

To answer you more specifically, Paradise Beach is a nice beach with nice sand, lots of water toys, good food and service. The staff will take good care of you and you can go there in a taxi.

In Belize, Cucumber Beach is located 5 miles from Belize City, I am not certain the cost for transportation from Belize City to there and back. Prices will vary depending on taxi operator. The beach is equipped with huts for shading and chairs for relaxation. The Entrance fee is US 5.00 per adult. In addition to a Museum, there is the Gift shop where you can purchase items that are made in Belize. Secondly, there is the Sibun Bite Bar and Grill, which overlooks the Beachand you, can enjoy the cool, fresh breeze as you enjoy one of the many Belizean dishes. The cost of the meal range from US 2.50 - US20.00, Drinks range from US 1.00 - US17.00. Finally, there is Marina, which caters to both the sport fisherman and the recreational boater.

WE WENT TO PARADISE BEACH LAST NOVEMBER. WE MET UP WITH PEOPLE WE HAD BEEN CHATTING WITH FOR MONTHS ON CRUISE CRITIC. THE ADULTS HAD A GREAT TIME SOAKING UP THE SUN AND ENJOYING THE COCKTAILS. THE KIDS (7-16) ENJOYED ALL THE WATER ACTIVITIES, HAIR BRAIDING, SHOPPING FOR GIFTS. IF I HADEN'T ENJOYED SO MANY COCKTAILS I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO GET A MASSAGE ON THE BEACH. I'M THINKING I'LL GET THE MASSAGE FIRST THIS YEAR. IF YOU CAN'T DECIDE ON SOME PLACE TO GO.....I DON'T THINK YOU'LL BE DISAPPOINTED AT PARADISE BEACH. SAY HI TO PARADISE BEACH TOM AND ENJOY YOUR DAY:p

Another vote for Paradise Beach in Coz... love it there and it is a "must" stop everytime we are in Coz now! Heading back in about 3 weeks :D :D Then of course, head to Carlos and Charlies, then drinks at Fat Tuesdays til they blow the horn... then stumble (or crawl) back to the ship :D

Our cruise that went to Belize and Cozumel also went to Costa Maya. We have been to beaches listed above and they were good but we like quiter places.

We went on the Jeep / Beach excursion in Costa Maya. LOT'S of fun! You drive yourt own jeep (for about 45 min one way) then end up at a great beach with no one else except the 20 other people that went on the excersion. Palm trees, hammocks, and a great meal. Wish we had more time at beach (only about 2 hours) but it was fun.

Archived