Parking at Ramada EWR

Pony Player

Does anyone know how much parking at the Ramada EWR costs? My current plan is to book the park and cruise through Trinity Reservations, but since we're leaving on a Monday, we are planning a NYC weekend before we go. Current plan is to drive to the Ramada on Friday, check in for 2 days (plus the one via Trinity) and on Saturday and Sunday, drive to Journal Square park in the garage there and snag the PATH to go into the city. Anyone want to shoot holes in this plan?

Does anyone know how much parking at the Ramada EWR costs? My current plan is to book the park and cruise through Trinity Reservations, but since we're leaving on a Monday, we are planning a NYC weekend before we go. Current plan is to drive to the Ramada on Friday, check in for 2 days (plus the one via Trinity) and on Saturday and Sunday, drive to Journal Square park in the garage there and snag the PATH to go into the city. Anyone want to shoot holes in this plan?

I'd call the hotel and ask. I'm guessing $15.

I'd also have a chat with someone about connecting your two reservations so you keep the same room and I would ask them directly if the Trinity reservation which covers 21 days parking could cover the two other precruise days you will be staying in their hotel and spending money. Be sure to get the name of any person you speak to.

Parking at Journal Square is fine. It's in downtown Jersey City, so city driving is involved to find it.

Edited by 138east

You were right Carol, I called and they said parking was $15.25 (or maybe 15.75, their end was kind of noisy). Didn't talk about the Trinity reservation because I haven't made it yet ( waiting for the credit card bill to cut so the charge will be on until next months bill)

Edited by Pony Player

Interestingly, the Trinityreservations.com form has a place to put "starting date for parking ( if different from arrival date)", so I put my starting date down as two days before my arrival date and we will see what happens when I get there.

Interestingly, the Trinityreservations.com form has a place to put "starting date for parking ( if different from arrival date)", so I put my starting date down as two days before my arrival date and we will see what happens when I get there.

Good for you! My next suggestion was to contact Trinity by email to see if the 21 days would cover all your parking. They are very nice folks.