Allure; hair salon?

madimorg

Yes, it's part of the spa, located on Deck 6, forward.

Great, Thank you!! I didn't see it on my cruise planner so wasn't sure if there was one. Now I guess my next step will be to determine what day formal nights will be and hopefully I can book it as soon as I board.

Great, Thank you!! I didn't see it on my cruise planner so wasn't sure if there was one. Now I guess my next step will be to determine what day formal nights will be and hopefully I can book it as soon as I board.

Eastern: nights 2 and 6.

Western: nights 2 and 5.

You're welcome! I believe the formal nights on Allure are the same as Oasis on the Eastern/Western Caribbean itineraries. On the Eastern itinerary those are nights 2 and 6.

Eastern: nights 2 and 6.

Western: nights 2 and 5.

Herein lies the problem. The route we are on is considered Eastern but it's a route that is only offered one week and not the "normal" route. (at least from what i can tell). I always thought formal nights were typically days a sea. Our days at sea are day 2, 3 and 7. Leaving Fort Lauderdale on a Sunday and then two back to back sea days. Then we have three port days back to back being St. Maarten, San Juan and Labadee and then after that is our final full day at sea before returning to Fort Lauderdale.

Herein lies the problem. The route we are on is considered Eastern but it's a route that is only offered one week and not the "normal" route. (at least from what i can tell). I always thought formal nights were typically days a sea. Our days at sea are day 2, 3 and 7. Leaving Fort Lauderdale on a Sunday and then two back to back sea days. Then we have three port days back to back being St. Maarten, San Juan and Labadee and then after that is our final full day at sea before returning to Fort Lauderdale.

Once you get onboard, you can ask about formal nights at the MDR or specialty restaurants.